Ladies!!

• elk45
  • 03-24-2017, 10:40 PM
What turns you on the most in a session? I recently had a session where she likes her nipples pulled hard while giving head. So this made me wonder what you lasies really like...
What turns me on most during a session?

A partner that can keep up mentally for at least 10 minutes. I'm not going to want to dissect War & Peace but it's nice to speak with a fella that can carry a conversation.

In regards to the physical, dirty talk will always get me. Always. Sometimes during dirty talk it wanders into the realm of fantasy role play and I just go with it. It's never not turned me on. Hair pulling is a great one. Soft bites on the back of the shoulder, collarbone area, and neck. When my partner takes their fingertips and ever so lightly rubs my body. Especially the back of my thighs, lower back and neck/back area. Spanking is good so long as it doesn't leave marks. Oddly, a man who kisses me near the ankles and sucks on my toes. Light choking as well but that's on my website. I mean there is a lot that turns me on but I genuinely love the the art of sex.
Great DATY hands down!
The ladies always get turned on when the door shuts behind me.
The combo of DATY, DATO and really good dirty talk really gets my blood boiling.
Great DATY hands down! Originally Posted by TBG
The IOP is never an illusion when she's getting the Australian kiss and she grabs two fistfuls of your hair and starts cussing at you. Just my personal observation.

Plus, I love to do it. Hint hint TBG.
Great DATY hands down! Originally Posted by TBG
Luv that.
My turn on is spanking and just turning the person on all together.Pleasing you just turns me on
My turn on is spanking Originally Posted by Fantastical
Wish I knew that when I saw you this week; that would have been fun!
Dirty talk, Dominant men, DATY, hair pulling, spanking and me on my knees sucking your cock!
Dirty talk, Dominant men, DATY, hair pulling, spanking and me on my knees sucking your cock! Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
I'll take "What she said" for one hour uninterrupted Alex.
It depends, but generally this

DFK and soft kisses on the back of my neck
DATY with licking and lightly sucking my lips down below
Breast worship and gently rolling my nipples between your fingertips
Giving head and hearing moans from my partner, especially when edging

Sometimes I like other things,
Hair pulling and smacking my ass, if it's done right. Having my wrists held down in mish. Light chocking, again if it's done right.

I love my repeating friends, but there is a little excitement that gets the juices flowing when meeting a stranger.

Holding wrists down in mish is a good one.

LFK, neck kisses, breast kisses.

Good DATY with FIV.

Reverse stripper slide with lots of oil for that super slick sensation.