What does Providers wearing just a rain coat or robe do for U?

I know some providers want to provide a sexy look.

butt as a client, A provider in her T shirt, robe or Rain Coat is sexy as hell.
I know some providers want to provide a sexy look.

butt as a client, A provider in her T shirt, robe or Rain Coat is sexy as hell. Originally Posted by BossyWillson
I love the T shirt with no panties or some regular cotton panties preferably black.

That will do it for me every damn time, simple is better for me.
Someone recently requested jeans and a t-shirt at my incall....

Wanted to feel my squeezable ass in jeans...I was happy to oblige
Damn Bossy, this just gave me a mental image of seeing a couple of my favorite ladies wearing only one of those clear plastic raincoats and some colored rubber galoshes...Fuck yeh!
I guess a robe is okay if your going to an incall, easy to get naked. One of my favorite outfits is very simple. Panties and a mans shirt, unbuttoned half way down. Very sexy.
Damn Bossy, this just gave me a mental image of seeing a couple of my favorite ladies wearing only one of those clear plastic raincoats and some colored rubber galoshes...Fuck yeh! Originally Posted by ManSlut
both from experiences in kansas city (one on Kan side, one on Miz side).

* anglo-american provider totally nude wearing a clear plastic raincoat, giving me a haircut. then removing the raincoat, walking me thru her house to her bedroom [past her african-american s.o. in living room], then sucking and fucking me for next 45 mins. all for 260.

* provider i'd consulted w/ several times arrives in a cold january wearing nothing but a faux-fur lined trench coat. walks in, gives/gets big hug, i remove trench coat, 1.5 hrs of delites ensued.
Mental imagery of all the goodies just.
Under.
The.
Surface.
One of my favorite outfits is very simple. Panties and a mans shirt, unbuttoned half way down. Very sexy. Originally Posted by golforfish
+1
I remember the first time I saw one of my regulars. I greeted him at the door with a long coat and opened it up and had sexy lingerie underneath! He loved it and still talks about it to this day. I love greeting someone like that. It's a sexy little surprise!
Problem is that familiarity breeds content -- they start out dressing to impress but soon wind up looking like they just came from Walmart.
As an incall only provider, I take a lot of pleasure out of wearing long robes that only hint at the curves underneath...

Being so covered with just a thin layer of fabric makes the moment of taking them off the more exhilarating.
I am a strong t shirt and panties guy...particularly a cropped one that shows off thier stomach and boy shorts...
One of my favorite outfits is very simple. Panties and a mans shirt, unbuttoned half way down. Very sexy. Originally Posted by golforfish

Attachment 656894
I want them to wear whatever they feel sexy wearing , can be robe or skin dress .
Anyone else have a thing for a provider in a bikini or is it just me.