Angelica Banks... Died

I just wanted to inform someone in the hobby that Angelica Banks has died. I don't have provider status to post, so i guess you can move this if need be. Idk how to go about having her account closed, at this time there will probably be an investigation but she's gone & idk if she'd want or care to have people in her personal life, judging her. Maybe if someone has seen her, you can call & check... I still can't believe this is true.
Wait... if you havent seen her. then how do you know she has died?
Crystal, I know you're still new and learning things (I would hope Ms Hollywood would guide you better) but this is a society and community of discretion. Please do not reveal any Real World info about members. If indeed she has passed it matters not whether her account remains inactive, but you can always email staff at dallas@eccie.net with questions on how to handle something. Don't take matters into your own hands like this that could earn you a ban like Ms Hollywood. Also, reporting something in this way with a statement like "there will probably be an investigation" makes you look bad in a way, like maybe you run with the wrong crowd...I hope this helps, I sense you're trying, I really do, you've just gotten off on the wrong foot with things.
Please tell me my friend is not dead!!!
😢💔
WHAT! Misty have you verified this info?
Sad sad sad...I just talked to her the other day. I knew her outside the hobby and hung out with her off the clock a few times. She will be missed!
Damn this sucks she was a great girl anyone know the details if true
���� Going to Miss you friend

(staff edit - had to remove picture since it could connect to real life
MODS: Probably should move this to coed???
  • 06-13-2017, 12:13 PM
I hope this is not true, I hear she was a great person.
💔
I did not know Angela, but I appreciate the goodwill in this thread.. thanks for posting that pic, Misty. very poignant.
MODS: Probably should move this to coed??? Originally Posted by txboi817
per site rules, this should be locked
Crystal, I know you're still new and learning things (I would hope Ms Hollywood would guide you better) but this is a society and community of discretion. Please do not reveal any Real World info about members. If indeed she has passed it matters not whether her account remains inactive, but you can always email staff at dallas@eccie.net with questions on how to handle something. Don't take matters into your own hands like this that could earn you a ban like Ms Hollywood. Also, reporting something in this way with a statement like "there will probably be an investigation" makes you look bad in a way, like maybe you run with the wrong crowd...I hope this helps, I sense you're trying, I really do, you've just gotten off on the wrong foot with things. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Thanks for the HELP! & i dont understand how Saying there is probably going to be an investigation makes me look bad in any type of way. Its True. A Woman was murdered so Yes... There probably going to investigate & her being a Provider isnt a good look for Anyone Invovled with her in the hobby im sure. & how does knowing someone mean i run in the wrong crowd? She lives on the next street as Me... I SAW ALL THE COPS at her home. I thought i was doing the right thing to inform. This World but Whatever! You sound Very Stupid.