Romantic Hotels with a Private Hot Tub

Ladies and Gents, I am in search of a Dallas area hotel that has a nice romantic ambiance and has a hot tub or Jacuzzi in the room. I don't want a Holiday Inn or Motel 6 that might have 1 room with a raunchy, dirty, sleazy hot tub. I also don't want to pay for a honeymoon suite...

This time it's not for a hobby experience, but it could always be a possibility in the future.

Thanks for any sexy recommendations!
Have you thought about searching for an air bnb that might have the amenities you’re in search of? This just came to me as I was googling what you’re looking for...maybe that’s you’re best best to steer away from the sleazy dirty ones....

Candles...music...rose pose petals...there’s your ambiance....

Edit: after thinking some more...I just remembered a nice hotel near SMU called The Lumen Hotel and they have a room with a big garden tub with jets...I did an overnight there ..we didn’t make use of the tub but it was pretty nice..great balcony too...I imagine it was pricey but probably worth it.
Ladies and Gents, I am in search of a Dallas area hotel that has a nice romantic ambiance and has a hot tub or Jacuzzi in the room. I don't want a Holiday Inn or Motel 6 that might have 1 room with a raunchy, dirty, sleazy hot tub. I also don't want to pay for a honeymoon suite...

This time it's not for a hobby experience, but it could always be a possibility in the future.

Thanks for any sexy recommendations! Originally Posted by Permission Granted
Spa Casle has some very nice rooms.
Similar to the NyLo and the have huge circular tubs with jets.
As well you can go right downstairs for facials , massages ect.
OP, most likely anyplace you go that has hot tubs in the rooms, these tubs have seen their fare share of naked wet bodies and plenty of human body fluids.

Now that I've ruined your vision of what could be, try this:

http://www.mcmelegantedallas.com/jac...ing-suite.html

The room is nice but not high end and it won't break the bank. I did an overnight double there and between the ladies and the hot water, my ass was a prune the next day !

Been a couple of years since I was there and it could have changed. It's changed names several times over the years.
OP, most likely anyplace you go that has hot tubs in the rooms, these tubs have seen their fare share of naked wet bodies and plenty of human body fluids.

Now that I've ruined your vision of what could be, try this:

http://www.mcmelegantedallas.com/jac...ing-suite.html

The room is nice but not high end and it won't break the bank. I did an overnight double there and between the ladies and the hot water, my ass was a prune the next day !

Been a couple of years since I was there and it could have changed. It's changed names several times over the years. Originally Posted by Charlie Brown

Been there, done that. Looking for a little nicer place. I'll check the bnb, and the spa places. Was hoping for a boutique hotel someone might be able to recommend.
The lumen is a boutique hotel...