Weekly Updates

Does anyone else have concerns about the usefulness of the Weekly Updates forum?

It seems to me that information posted by providers becomes "dated" relatively quickly - often within a matter of days - sometimes within a matter of hours. I question whether the providers will find it an effective way to provide information to hobbyists. If the providers do not find it useful, I am concerned that they will not return to Eccie and the long awaited return will be a bust. No providers = no hobbyists.
I think this is how it was before.
The devil is in the details...as in what details will be considered allowable.

Links to other websites appear to be allowed, so if they are granted the ability to direct folks to p411 and other places that will allow more info on rates, etc., then I can see how it could work.
We still have Switter for those “real-time” updates
Looks like Tarrant County folks are now worse than redheaded stepchildren.
Are reviews pretty much the same? I didn't see a sticky in the "encounters" section. There does seem to be picture rules now. I guess new reviews (since previous ones are unviewable now) and links to other sites like mentioned above is the way to go for more info.
Seems the main change is all references to money are verboten.
yeah just noticed there is no fee section on the new review template.
Wow so there is no place to review now
Wow so there is no place to review now Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Encounters, honey...it’s virtually the same as the old Reviews forum, except there is no rate or session length information.
Thanks Tin Man
Looks like Tarrant County folks are now worse than redheaded stepchildren. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
The Tarrant County forum on oh2 never got any traction. Both male and female participants have to participate in a forum to make it work.