Sorry for the ones That LOVE G F E Bs it’s Gross to me so so No One is Confused About it !!!

Y'all Stay Blessed

Clean whatever

Last time Y’all will see me around for a few Months if I don’t make it back nice knowing Y’all

Hopefully I see you again soon
Miss Stacey, you are a very pretty girl and you would be much more popular if you were nicer on the boards and nicer BCD. Your prerogative, our choice.
Well, I’m sorry if I didn’t pick the right words to make everybody’s feelings, not get hurt by me !!! People were messaging me and then they looked at my review so I was just putting it out there so everybody knew so there’s no point to hit me up if that’s what you’re looking for. That’s all I was getting out of this so if it came off rude, I apologize.
Stacey to criticize other girls for being GFE/PSE really its choice, it's their body their risk. Alot of girls long before you came around were GFE/PSE and long after you have departed the hobby will still be girls who are GFE/PSE and be just fine. You criticizing other (B's) while you have a right to your opinion will never make difference in the hobby...like forever! Please be safe!
Not possible to make a man feel good with attitudes like that. Surprised you choose to be in this realm. Probably another carreer broke individual that has no other choice but find a way to pay bills. No one is forcing you to do anything. So there is absolutely no need for drama speeches.
Why do you think I am talking Down on other girls that Crazy !!!

Just wanted everyone to know before men message me !!!
How is it drama Just just say what I was thinking about at the time !!!

Anytime I say anything Sorry my bad leaving soon….

Whatever

Stay Blessed
  • jan-w
  • Yesterday, 09:16 PM
Are your toes at least GFE? Asking for a friend.
Stacey to criticize other girls for being GFE/PSE really its choice, it's their body their risk. Alot of girls long before you came around were GFE/PSE and long after you have departed the hobby will still be girls who are GFE/PSE and be just fine. You criticizing other (B's) while you have a right to your opinion will never make difference in the hobby...like forever! Please be safe! Originally Posted by BigDeal
https://youtube.com/shorts/Wee7xIvxr...23W7dpMOa8MQ6v
https://youtube.com/shorts/Wee7xIvxr...23W7dpMOa8MQ6v Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Do you plan on actually ever contributing anything, or just this ongoing nonsense? Asking for a friend...
This whole thread could be from three years ago.

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Do you plan on actually ever contributing anything, or just this ongoing nonsense? Asking for a friend... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Ikr like we get it he likes Youtube and can copy and paste a link! Thats talent!
I’m glad she is clear on this. Keeps me away.