Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: DFK, DATY, FIV, FIA, BBBJ, CFS, MSOG, K9, CIM
Session Length: 1hour+
Fee: 300 review special
Hair Length and Color: Short Blond
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'2" very slender, flat tummy, excellent legs and tits that are jaw dropping gorgeous. MM's that are amazingly natural feeling D or DD-cups. Very pretty lady that you'd mistake for being in her 20's rather than her real age.
Recommendation: Yes absofuckinlutely
Nice review and though it hurts me to say nice things about Michele in hopes of keeping her a secret for myself, the cat is out of the bag and I must attest she is a rare jewel and we must all treat her well. My review of her gracious visit north to Columbus will be posted soon.
Yall need to send her to Jackson !!
To have to share what I think is a gem in the area is truly a bummer but keeping the knowledge to myself would just be wrong and an insult to an uncommonly attractive provider of such caliber.

She deserves to be treated like the exceptional person that she is. That goes beyond question.
No you need to ask her nicely to come visit you in Jackson. You may find she is warmly receptive to the idea. I did and she graciously visited me in Columbus. Ok, maybe it wasn't just me there but seemed so.