Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Total GFE, DFKs, DATY, FIV, BBBJ. MPOS, MSOG
Session Length: 90 min
Fee: 450
Hair Length and Color: Short straight blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her pictures don't do her justice. Michele is 5'2" well toned with sof smooth skin and an all over tan. A few extra unobtrusive tats that don't show in her pictures. She has sparkling brown eyes and an award winning smile, luscious lips and awesome D breasts that seemed the real deal to me with responsive nipples. Bare clean and pierced below. Noticed her first on the welcome to MS forum and started PMsinquiring about travel to GTR area. She was quick to respond and receptive to the travel idea. Worked to try and get others her interested in her and she set a date to travel. Michele was cuddly, warm very sensual really receptive to my requests a rare find that I will highly recommend. Just fucking WOW!
Recommendation: Yes
Wow great review
She is great. I'm glad she lives near me. Very sexy and classy lady.
Recently, I had the pleasure of spending some time with this pretty little Lady.

I can only echo the comments and praises that have been posted here on Eccie.

Biomed1
Wow great review Originally Posted by lateguy
Please don't post in review threads that have been idle over 30 days (the prior post was in June).

#13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.