This country is in a better/worse place

• GP
  • 02-21-2013, 06:26 PM
Vote and discuss as you please. Obviously the poll is based purely on opinion.
  • MC
  • 02-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Where's the "Both" option?
  • GP
  • 02-21-2013, 06:53 PM
Left out on purpose. This way, you have to pick THE ONE which you think is more responsible for the current situation.
It is worse for the average joe who wants just want an honest day's pay for an honest day's work,

better for the elitist (liberal and conservative) who has been fucking the average joe by pushing him to the new normal, and cutting their pay

better for the person who does not want to work for the food they eat

Better for the illegal immigrant

One thing I can not figure out, my ancestors came into the country legally, learned the language, got a job and paid taxes.

Today' immigrant, particulary the illiegal ones, don't have to learn the language, get paid under the table, and liberals want to give them drivers licenses and free healthcare and food stamps
im not voting....i found this comic..had to post...

errr I voted. I like to not vote so I can see who voted, and how.
Where's the "Both" option? Originally Posted by MC
Absolutely MC. I am sick and tired of all the politicians regardless of their party. The freaking asshats on the far right and the far left had better come back to the middle and take care of the majority of the Americans that they are too well paid to represent and they don't represent us at all. I normally try to avoid all of the political threads because again, there is rarely a middle ground. Now my head hurts and I'm going away...........
I agree with both MC and Parryay. Politics have become so polarized because of what I view as the fringe of both parties having too much control/power. The concept of a polititian working on "compromise" to come to a conclussion on an issue is viewed as a weakness. But if you look through our history, politics have always been played by some pretty shifty and nasty characters.. Its just that we get to see so much more of it now that there are so many ways to get the news. Some of our greatest leaders were also some of the dirtiest polititians.
Whatever happened to.....
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Oh, it was rewritten to read...
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, for the illegal immigrants, for the lazy asses looking for a FREE hand out, for anti-constitutionalists, and so on and so forth.
  • GP
  • 02-22-2013, 01:58 PM
What I think is so interesting about this poll is the number of ways you can look at this poll and the number of different reasons that could go into making your choice.

Is the glass half full or is it half empty? And then go from there.
The fucking glass is broken and no one has cleaned up the glass.
but so far as the broken glass is on the ground. I can see where I want to piss on it. Wish it was not so in the open, I need to take a dump.
  • Doove
  • 02-22-2013, 02:48 PM
better for the elitist (liberal and conservative) who has been fucking the average joe by pushing him to the new normal, and cutting their pay

better for the person who does not want to work for the food they eat Originally Posted by lostforkate
I'll bet you have no idea what you just did there.
  • GP
  • 02-22-2013, 02:49 PM
Hey OSD, I bet I still get blamed for this somehow being a biased poll. Don'tcha think? I thought it was pretty even steven.