Go ORANGE

GO ORANGE, Big weekend for Syracuse, the games are late so still time for fun.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (104.0 KB, 107 views)
Go 'Cuse!!!
NOW WE'RE TALKIN'

LETS GO Orange

DD
  • cnym
  • 04-06-2013, 12:06 PM
Final 4
Attached Images File Type: jpg forange.jpg (29.7 KB, 75 views) File Type: jpg morange.jpg (64.7 KB, 76 views)

DD
Go Big Blue! Boeheim has a new whine: I wanna go to Disney...
Jimmy Boeheim is a putz.

Anyone but the 'Cuse!
Michigan coach John Beilein has done well after humble beginnings in Newfane High School and ECC.
Well ... at least we made it an enjoyable game ...

DD
Congratulations on a good season.
March Madness is great entertainment, but as I said before, big-time college sports is one big corrupt system.
Glad to see the cuse sent home. One observation; the "gangsta" players seem to be all inked up, but I didn't see any on the cheerleader cuties. Wonder if there is a no ink policy. Or if they hide all their tats. Or I just know all the wrong 20 year olds.
now i have to pick louisville to win
March Madness is great entertainment, but as I said before, big-time college sports is one big corrupt system. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Thank you Jack. With the final four, I was watching pro sports last night, no doubt in my mind. Pitino dresses, and talks gangster. Sad thing is, that as the corruption of money and power in pro sports has disgraced college sports it would be foolish and false to believe it isn't already deeply imbedded in athletics for high school and younger athletics.

I guess this Michigan coach is a class act, and local. But as long as he's pulling down $1.9 mill he's part of the problem. I hate the taxing government, but I'd be fine with them taking $1.85 mill from a guy getting so overpaid.
  • cnym
  • 04-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Glad to see the cuse sent home. One observation; the "gangsta" players seem to be all inked up, but I didn't see any on the cheerleader cuties. Wonder if there is a no ink policy. Or if they hide all their tats. Or I just know all the wrong 20 year olds. Originally Posted by jokacz
The Phenomena;

The cheerleader cuties always end up with the "gangsta" inked up bad boys!!!