Let my guard down

Here in Jaco and having a good time and was on a pretty good roll.
Met this chick Genesis at Cocal and had a wonderful first time. Attractive, tats all over, thin and 5 months pregnant (supposedly her first), I'd say she's around 25 yrs old. Never fucked a pregnant chick before so gonna give it a try. She sucks a great dick and a good fuck....was excellent. So set up 2nd rendezvous having her come to my crib. Day of, all is good until arrival time. 30 minutes late and she's wanting money to supposedly pay cab supposedly from San Jose (didn't see but i think it was for girlfriend who drove her over from the cocal). Told her no and things went downhill from there. So after her begging and throwing a hissy fit, just to get rid of her I gave her some money to leave. But she had to go to bathroom first. Wasn't paying attention and you guessed it. Went in my drawer and stole about $120000 colons. Good move on her part, dumb on mine. So just a warning, if yáll are in Cocal watch out for this chick. She's a fun time, (just a thief), so watch out for ur cash.
oops, not sure i'm allowed to give her last name, do i need to re-post attachment with last name blacked out?
re-post photo
Most of those are wearing masks, so it would be close to impossible to recognize her. In my experience, all those girls were leaving their bags while going to a shower. I only had the desired amount left for them on the table, which they never touched until they were ready to leave.