Encounter: Nagoya's New Pilates Teacher: Lulu Has The Core!

Date: 7/27/19
Name: Lulu
Address and Phone: -
Address: 11252 Harry Hines #102
Phone: 214 812 9131
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: Na
Activities: Currently non gfe- lfk,daty,fov,cbj,cfs,pilates and yoga
Hair Length and Color: Short red blond
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'7",120#,nice big melons with suckable nipples,BUSH,very very nice body,no tats
Recommendation: Yes
I met her this morning but passed on her because she said she doesn’t like DFK. She told me today is her first day.

Nice natural rack on her though. Really cute girl if you just want your cock satisfied and don’t mind a cover.
Wished I seen this review first.
Hmm.. too bad.

Hmm.. too bad.

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It wasnt too bad for me I liked her alot
Good job butch
It wasnt too bad for me I liked her alot Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Wasn’t too bad? Ha! You know you’re probably one and done with her given the multitude of prettier and better talent out there. Just be honest with yourself.
I need a good instructor. Will go check her out.
Wasn’t too bad? Ha! You know you’re probably one and done with her given the multitude of prettier and better talent out there. Just be honest with yourself. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Youre actually wrong Bamboo....on my second visit she did bbbj and i found out she's a SCORPIO

Lulu and Purple are the hottest at Nagoya
Never been up there, but so need to
I meet her a couple of weeks ago I enjoyed her company even though I prefer a BBBJ over CBJ.
I enjoy that she was a real person. We had fun, laughed, joked some, teased and table shower was different in a good way.
I meet her a couple of weeks ago I enjoyed her company even though I prefer a BBBJ over CBJ.
I enjoy that she was a real person. We had fun, laughed, joked some, teased and table shower was different in a good way.
Originally Posted by Namssa
+1