Encounter: Sex with BB at Luxury

Date: Late Dec 2020
Name: BB
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Harry Hines Blvd
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BBBJ, Table shower, CFS, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long, with blondish streaks.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: The BB we all know. Huge tits, cute frame, nice tight body
Recommendation: Yes
she let me do BBFS CIP the first time i saw here but the IOP was below the normal provider i see which was julie she was kinda serious and kinda conplained about her coworkers...which i was suprised as i was her first client of the day (maybe she had a bad morning not sure)...i only saw her cuz julie was out and told me to try BB or PINK but i liked the big tits BB has so i chose her....she knew im a usual there and she asked me if wanted condom i told her no and she looked kinda disappointed and when we finished we chatted for a bit and told me she doesnt like BB but she did it for me cuz she knows i usually see julie and knows thats what she did with me..but she still seamed like she didnt like that she did it....and was telling me about the risks of BB like she was kinda upset about it and when she was riding me she was kinda serious thats why i didnt go back to see her....IMO she shoulda just told me she doesnt do BB instead of asking me if i wanted condom...like if she was ok with it
she let me do BBFS CIP the first time i saw here but the IOP was below the normal provider i see which was julie she was kinda serious and kinda conplained about her coworkers...which i was suprised as i was her first client of the day (maybe she had a bad morning not sure)...i only saw her cuz julie was out and told me to try BB or PINK but i liked the big tits BB has so i chose her....she knew im a usual there and she asked me if wanted condom i told her no and she looked kinda disappointed and when we finished we chatted for a bit and told me she doesnt like BB but she did it for me cuz she knows i usually see julie and knows thats what she did with me..but she still seamed like she didnt like that she did it....and was telling me about the risks of BB like she was kinda upset about it and when she was riding me she was kinda serious thats why i didnt go back to see her....IMO she shoulda just told me she doesnt do BB instead of asking me if i wanted condom...like if she was ok with it Originally Posted by luismolina
Yeah, she pretty clearly prefers covered service.
She CIM finish sounds nice
Both times with me, we talked about condoms because she doesn't want to catch Covid. Need to respect we wishes and not force the issue.
Both times with me, we talked about condoms because she doesn't want to catch Covid. Need to respect we wishes and not force the issue. Originally Posted by John Dutton

Interesting
I always find that amusing. They are professionals, but not that kind. Even Fauci gets it wrong.
I always find that amusing. They are professionals, but not that kind. Even Fauci gets it wrong. Originally Posted by Ronin3
Originally Posted by John Dutton
So your review on BB you stated CFS, hmm
...wonder how many other mongers lie about her service.

Btw BB at Sun... Way better time, and she lived up to the BB part without the lecture.
Excellent review!

I liked BB's hair with the blonde streaks, when she was at Pearls. Looks good on her..