Good bars in Dallas

Visiting for a few days and wanna have some fun..any recommendations?
The Library Bar at the Melrose Warwick
The Rattlesnake Bar at the Ritz Carlton
The Mansion Bar at the Mansion on Turtle Creek

Those are my faves.
The bar at Town Hearth is very cool...
I was going to suggest Fat Rabbit on McKinney.

Would go there during the week for happy hour and stay until about 9-10 pm.

There will be some hot women sitting at the bar drinking by themselves with their girl friends, in pair or in group of 3 or 4.

Even the hostesses, waitresses and bartenders were hot girls.

I haven't been there in a few months and I just GOOGLE search them to get a correct address and it's saying they closed back at the beginning of the year and were replaced with something else, some bistro thing.
Twilight Lounge, Deep Ellum
Bottled Blonde in Deep Ellum
I was going to suggest Fat Rabbit on McKinney.

Would go there during the week for happy hour and stay until about 9-10 pm.

There will be some hot women sitting at the bar drinking by themselves with their girl friends, in pair or in group of 3 or 4.

Even the hostesses, waitresses and bartenders were hot girls.

I haven't been there in a few months and I just GOOGLE search them to get a correct address and it's saying they closed back at the beginning of the year and were replaced with something else, some bistro thing. Originally Posted by CG2014
Fat Rabbit has since closed and now reopen under the name Pl8. A few athletes and their girlfriends hang out there still.

I had a SB list lives across the street at Uptown one.
Fat Rabbit has since closed and now reopen under the name Pl8. Originally Posted by Bazztex
Is the new place any good for picking up RW babes?

Fat Rabbit always had hot women at the bar the times I been in it and they weren't providers.

Many were college girls from SMU or business women in their mid to late 20's working in downtown office buildings.
chicks dig live music, right?

then..

the "free man" in deep ellum

or

the "balcony club" in lakewood

both bars offer good drinks and damn good live jazz!
Is the new place any good for picking up RW babes?

Fat Rabbit always had hot women at the bar the times I been in it and they weren't providers.

Many were college girls from SMU or business women in their mid to late 20's working in downtown office buildings. Originally Posted by CG2014
It’s okay not as good as it was. Peter still owns it but the vibe has changed.

I either go to Nickle N Rye (Chicken fried ribs) or Black friar (Laura the bartender).

Several girls are SB’s waiting for their cash flo to show up.
Thanks for all the suggestions �� going to hit the town now
Bottled Blonde in Deep Ellum Originally Posted by berkleigh

+1 on Sunday Brunch times!!

Bottled Blonde or STIRR in Deep Ellum... patio bars on the rooftops. Wear heels and something skimpy, you'll fit right in... maybe get guys to buy the overpriced drinks for you... lol.

(GD - it Berk, now I gotta go! Ciao!)
PL8 Bistro has been closed for several weeks... The Fat Rabbit / PL8 space is empty...

Fat Rabbit has since closed and now reopen under the name Pl8. A few athletes and their girlfriends hang out there still.

I had a SB list lives across the street at Uptown one. Originally Posted by Bazztex
Again?

That is not good!

Maybe they should had stayed as Fat Rabbit.

It was always packed when I went there even on weeknights at 11 pm.

They also had an upstairs and folks were constantly streaming upstairs and downstairs back and forth.

If it ain't broken, why fix it?

Looking at their YELP and GOOGLE reviews by chronological order, the new incarnation lasted less than 5 months and many of the reviews weren't good or near as good as when they were Fat Rabbit.
Interesting

It was designed as a staging/hold over area for the upstairs restaurant and Fogo d Chao across the street.

I haven’t been to that area in a couple months due to Summer travel.

I will frequent the area more when the Dallas Stars season kicks off.