Chung is banned again? What now?

The title says it all. I just noticed that our good buddy CT is banned again. He's not normally a serial agitator so what happened this time?
He’s a serial point collector?
Nah, he's been relatively well behaved AFAIK. He must have done something nuclear.
Why don't you do a little search? You may actually stumble onto your answer.
Helpful as always pyramider.
He's of course been a naughty boy.

And because he's also a consummate youtuber:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCUUw2PRxh0
I knew I had met him in the bush in Nam/Marine Viet Nam Class of 70
From what I can tell, a big contributing factor of his points is he has a troll cyber stalker or two. Allegations, assumptions and lies get thrown about and said by the cyber stalker(s). The problem is, feeling the need to respond and doing so to the trolls to try to defend yourself ALWAYS gets you points from and in trouble with the mods.

Recently tho, since the Eccie staff started to take a hard line on insults, attacking and disrespecting others, when the public pissing match is a few posts in, a mod is stepping in and BOTH combatants get the hammer as opposed to past where threads were hijacked with pages of back and forth name calling and just the one that initially responded to the baiting post gets the points.
Chung be pimpin’ again?
Perhaps, and now our trio is down a member. Porthos?? Porthos!!??

I'm gonna need you to step up the WK game for me in his absence manny!
From what I can tell, a big contributing factor of his points is he has a troll cyber stalker or two. Allegations, assumptions and lies get thrown about and said by the cyber stalker(s). The problem is, feeling the need to respond and doing so to the trolls to try to defend yourself ALWAYS gets you points from and in trouble with the mods.

Recently tho, since the Eccie staff started to take a hard line on insults, attacking and disrespecting others, when the public pissing match is a few posts in, a mod is stepping in and BOTH combatants get the hammer as opposed to past where threads were hijacked with pages of back and forth name calling and just the one that initially responded to the baiting post gets the points. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Pretty sure assumptions and lies being thrown around are not against the guidelines if done respectfully without name calling.
Perhaps, and now our trio is down a member. Porthos?? Porthos!!??

I'm gonna need you to step up the WK game for me in his absence manny! Originally Posted by Brandofan
So it is written, so it shall be done!

Sidenote: PeterBota took the sword too...Looks like the final straw for him was ‘Quacking’ someone’s Amp review.
  • 08-25-2018, 10:45 AM
PeterBota took the sword too...Looks like the final straw for him was ‘Quacking’ someone’s Amp review. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Wayyyyy over due!!!
Ha ha, mods are on a mission! WU must be busting his zipper!
Pretty sure assumptions and lies being thrown around are not against the guidelines if done respectfully without name calling. Originally Posted by mr. kite
Assumptions and lies, 99% of the time, are derogatory in nature so they are not done respectfully, hence they are insulting, targeting and harassing, which are against the guidelines.

As I said, it appears the staff are very serious about getting rid of the negativity Eccie has been so famous and known for in the past. While it still goes on from time to time, and some of the trolls still post, most of them have refrained from posting all together as they know their jig is up.

That 1% I am talking about is assuming why Chung got banned as no one but the staff and Chung know.