Name: M***** I think
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Felter Lane
Activities: BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Typical Cuban girl hair, something like mid length and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Fairly attractive Cuban neither tiny nor thick. Distinguishing characteristic in ROS.
Recommendation: Yes
Looks amazing
Gents, been thinking of checking Divas and like the sound of Celebrity VIP, though not sure what that means or how it differs. Have not been there in years. Can someone explain por favor? Gracias!
Gents, been thinking of checking Divas and like the sound of Celebrity VIP, though not sure what that means or how it differs. Have not been there in years. Can someone explain por favor? Gracias! Originally Posted by onebigjohn72
$90 for entry, it's a private sectioned off room unlike the "regular" VIP in the back where people on the main floor can see it with no privacy.

The only other people in the $90 Celebrity VIP are other Celebrity VIP peeps or an overzealous manager doing a walkthrough (which is why what day you go matters)
What days do you recommend and which days are no-go's?
I don't know what manager works every day, but there's a day mentioned in this post's title lol