The Elves

http://desmoines.backpage.com/Female..._-_-19/4642442

Their going to be going through Des Moines on Thursday evening. I talked with Ella last night to get a visit with her & possably Lexi for a couple hours too. I have seen 3 of the elves before down in baton rouge & posted them reviews back in December or January. Very fun and always attractive young women. They are only prebooking so if they dont get enough people wanting to see them they wont be stopping on their way through. Their all legit & two hour visits should be well worth it! Lets welcome them into Iowa & keep them coming back.
It says something about pre payment with money pac any ideas what that is all about. I know I am not going to send some money before
Im not for sure how they do their newbies. I met the Elves as they were first kicking off. Ella would be the one to call and get information about that. She's pretty cool too, her & I have talked a number of times as I cross through areas she is at. We just havent been able to fit our schedules together yet.
Thats weird cause they posted in new orleans threads where lexi was fired for having bareback with a client. Also said they hired her again and then fired her all within a week
I have heard they fired and rehired a couple of the ladies I had seen in Louisiana this past winter on a trip they had up to Minnesota and back. I think it's typical for the girls to come and go with Santa. He has a new bunch of ladies all the time. Ella seems to be the only one sticking with him. She's one of the one's I have been trying to see for 10 months too. haha! She seems hard to meet up with.