Art Galleries?

Hey SA,

I’m interested in checking out a few art galleries along with some wine bars I’ve just been made aware of. Any preferences? Also any places that have Paint N Sip, or pottery.

Thanks in Advance!
Check out the Toilet Seat Art Museum.
Hey SA,

I’m interested in checking out a few art galleries along with some wine bars I’ve just been made aware of. Any preferences? Also any places that have Paint N Sip, or pottery.

Thanks in Advance! Originally Posted by QueennLai

The McNay,

San Antonio Museum of Art,

More advant-garde and hands on the the Blue Star Brewery Complex....

Cheers!
Toilet seat art museum was sold and moved to north Texas.... I think it’s on display at a restaurant or bar now. I drove by and found it by accident a few years ago. It was... interesting. It’s not quite as classy as the McNay, but Barney was really nice. He played old VHS tapes of him on Maury and followed me around explaining all of the toilet seats.
Hands down the McNay is a must see. Their permanent collection is amazing.The old Spanish style mansion is itself a work of art. I can easily spend an entire day at the McNay. The grounds are quite beautiful as well.🎨🖼️
The Botanical Gardens are very pretty this time of year - go in the early morning, tho.