Sending a pic.

I was wondering what your opinions are on ladies requesting you send a pic? I've seen ladies on sketchy sites such as SS & STG requesting guys send them a pic for verification. This makes me a bit cautious (especially if they haven't been reviewed).

Perhaps if they are new or a lower end provider they do this as their form or verification? I'm on the more cautious side worried about LE or scams of some type.

Just trying to see what everyone's point of view is on this.

Thanks.
how do you think we feel when guys ask us to send pics even when we are verified?

I ask for pics only if I feel off about something, I also ask for ID to match the pictures.
I don't send pictures. More likely a setup for someone robbing you in the parking lot.

I am on P411, and usually only see ladies on there.
I don’t ask unless I feel something may be off . I don’t send pics so I like to keep same privacy for clients
but lolove your so damn hot looking
She is hot looking i have had a couple dream encounters with her before and long overdue for another one
  • LNK
  • 02-01-2021, 07:16 AM
I'm willing to send a pic of myself, but not showing my face.

Had a provider ask me once to send a dick pic holding up a certain number of fingers. I complied, but wondered WTF that was for. Then she wanted another with a different number of fingers. That seemed to satisfy her, so whatever.
I'm willing to send a pic of myself, but not showing my face.

Had a provider ask me once to send a dick pic holding up a certain number of fingers. I complied, but wondered WTF that was for. Then she wanted another with a different number of fingers. That seemed to satisfy her, so whatever. Originally Posted by LNK

sounds like a misguided LE check, which doesn't work
I usually stay away from sketchy sites and that eliminates a lot of problems. I don't like sending pics. Sometimes I'll send a pic but it isn't me. However, if it is a reviewed provider where I'm certain she is legit then I don't have a problem sending a real one for verification.
I don't see a problem with it.
Farmstud, doesn't sound like a LE check but a spam/ bait and switch kind of thing. It's to avoid what DTickler has done. It makes sure the pic is actually of the person.
Dick pics are some ppls LE check . Supposedly they won’t send nude pics because wit could be a minor they are texting ?

Never been a screening of mine though
I think a pic request by a provider is not necessary. They say it is for safety if you do something bad or try to rob her then they can turn you in or send people after you. But if they are requesting one they are probably getting a variety of pictures. If I send a pic of me 15 pounds ago am I the same person that shows up at the door? Not really. If I send a pic of someone else that maybe looks like me, is it the same person at the door? not really.
I see Blisses point about the LE check. I've had a provider tell me they want a dick pic to make sure there were no STDs. But again, I'm sure there are plenty of dick pics out there to send to someone.
It is all a matter of their policy. It isn't needed but you can't change someone else's way of thinking.
I am cautious. Sending a pic is over the line for me. If that means I have to find a provide with less visual appeal, I will do that before I will send a pic. I one time hit up a provider who was face pic only no exceptions. I randomly followed up months later and she agreed to meet me at a store near her place. We each knew what colors the other was wearing, I casually approached with my work ID out and made innocent convo. Problem solved. But most girls will not do that. She had never done it before.
Sounds like alot of you would like a pic of my dick. Send 5 bucks and an email address and I will send you one of my golden rocket lol