WITH MY MOUTH FULL?!?

Dear Guys,
OK, so you know how sometimes you guys will talk to us while we are totally focused on providing the best bbbj possible? The content ranging from role-play to basic dirty talk. Well, what do you want us to do if you ask us a question? Do you want us to continue licking and sucking or do you want us to stop and answer?!

This has happened to me more than a few times. BJs are one of my favorite pastimes and I love giving them. I've actually gotten pretty good. So, I always wonder what I should do when I'm giving one of my awesome BJs and someone asks me a question. Most common being - "Do you like sucking my dick?" or "How does my dick taste?".

So my question is this: If you guys ask a provider any variation of the examples above, what should she do/not do/say/not say? Would you want her to continue sucking and just nod her head yes or no? What if the question is more complex that a yes/no?

With love and curiosity, SB

[FWIW, dirty talk is a huge turn on for me so I'm not suggesting that I don't enjoy being asked if/why/how much I love sucking dick. I'm just confused what to do when asked a question with my mouth full.]
Good question, Britt.

If their question requires a simple yes or no answer, I always just hum an appropriate "mmm hmm" (yes) or "uh uh" (no) and keep on going with my oral mission.

Otherwise, I just stop for a moment & say, "I'm sorry, I can't talk right now. I've got a dick in my mouth."
Good question, Britt.

If their question requires a simple yes or no answer, I always just hum an appropriate "mmm hmm" (yes) or "uh uh" (no) and keep on going with my oral mission.

Otherwise, I just stop for a moment & say, "I'm sorry, I can't talk right now. I've got a dick in my mouth." Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I usually default to the seductive hum also. But I wonder -- Is this the BEST answer? Maybe a question is a hint that we need to slow down or stop and talk dirty for a few seconds. What about the same question over and over?
Brittany, didn't your mother teach you it wasn't polite to talk with your mouth full?
Sexy Britt it's always good to give a little feedback when talked dirty to. Sometimes guys aren't comfortable talking dirty and they need a little confidence to keep it going. For me it's a major turn on when a women have the wits to say the right thing
has not have. Sorry for the poor grammar.
Sexy Britt it's always good to give a little feedback when talked dirty to. Sometimes guys aren't comfortable talking dirty and they need a little confidence to keep it going. For me it's a major turn on when a women have the wits to say the right thing Originally Posted by rocktown00
100% agree. Dirty talk mixed with appropriate feedback can be a killer combination.

But, would you want a girl to interrupt bbbj so she could talk dirty? Or would you rather her just keep on keeping on?
100% agree. Dirty talk mixed with appropriate feedback can be a killer combination.

But, would you want a girl to interrupt bbbj so she could talk dirty? Or would you rather her just keep on keeping on? Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
For me the minor interruptions has the potential to make it all that much better. Don't misunderstand bbbj's are never anything to complain about and I would be the last to do so. It's just the little things that separate those from the rest in my opinion.
For me its a spot for you to pause and let me take control of myself to prolong the experience. Beside the quick break makes it better for us when you start back. If you are at a point that we don't want you to stop we will not take the time to ask you a question.
I think Other is on to something here. If he is asking a question- then an answer provides a little spice- especially if the answer contributes to the experience. On the other hand... that seductive hum has it's own appeal. I have not heard the term for a long time, but in my Navy days, another term for a BJ was a hum job or hummer. That hum, especially in the lower registers of your voice range sets up a wonderful vibration that may quickly move things to the time where NO questions will be forthcoming!
...That hum, especially in the lower registers of your voice range sets up a wonderful vibration that may quickly move things to the time where NO questions will be forthcoming! Originally Posted by Howl at the Moon
I think the only question that would be appropriate after that is, "Come again?"

Well...unless upselling is an issue.
I think playful questions are ok. It allows time to prolong things, catch a breath or whatever, as long as its not a question that requires a 15 minute dissertation. If that's the case, may I suggest $100 per any question after one??? Seems to be all the rage right now...
I'm going to have to say the interruption of a bbbj would be fine to pause for the dirty talk input "gag gag gag lick lick" " insert dirty talk here" !!! Lol
Personally, I find it hard(pun very much intended) to form a complete sentence when getting a good bbbj
For me personally when I ask questions while getting a BJ it is duel purposed. First of all it allows for a brief hesitation during the action.This allows me to compose myself and fully take in the magnitude of the wonderfulness that is happening. Secondly, I love seeing the confusion on the girls face when she peering up at me and I can look deeply into her eyes. Maybe it is narcissistic of me but its like you can see her pondering on how she should respond to the question just like Sexy Brittnay is asking. Then again maybe its guys being silly and wanting to see if you will stop and actually say yes or no! LOL