squirting????

For the longest time now I have been wanting to make it with a squirter but have not yet found one just wondering of anyone has any recommendations on any providers in little rock who might have this interesting Talent lol any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sydney Pure
Sydney Pure advertises as a squirter.
Mina Parker was going to visit us a few weeks ago, but cancelled due to lack of interest. I have trouble imagining a man able to resist her. She is known to be able to really soak you!
I forgot to mention if any providers feel that can help me with the situation feel free to pm me
Mina Parker was going to visit us a few weeks ago, but cancelled due to lack of interest. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Y'all missed out.
Squirting has to do with hitting the right spot and how intense an orgasm a woman can take or if she can pleasure herself till she squirts. First time I squirted was with someone that was very talented and kept me going when I climaxed, as the intensity got stronger I squirted. I had one partner that got to where he could make me squirt almost every time we were together. I have never been able to make myself squirt, but I have been to a party where one of the girls there made herself squirt about a half a dozen time in just a few hours time. She enjoyed putting on a show for an audience. I think the reason I can when someone else is playing with me, but I can’t make myself, is because I get some much more satisfaction when playing with another person. Some women are easier than others to make squirt, but if you ever figure out the technique, you may be surprised at how many women you can make squirt to some degree.
  • bndm
  • 12-05-2012, 07:48 PM
How can I get an invitation to that party???
Some women are easier than others to make squirt, but if you ever figure out the technique, you may be surprised at how many women you can make squirt to some degree. Originally Posted by Cassiescatering
Tis a technique I need to learn! I have only had one lady squirt, at least I think she did. When I wiped myself off, the napkin was soaking wet. Never had a girl get that wet since. It was nothing I did; she did it all. The little red head was riding me for all she was worth, trying to make me come quickly. But I couldn't keep up with her; all I could do was lay there and take it. She was a good girl, though, and had two orgasms before I came. I still miss that woman.
Sydney Pure advertises as a squirter.
Mina Parker was going to visit us a few weeks ago, but cancelled due to lack of interest. I have trouble imagining a man able to resist her. She is known to be able to really soak you! Originally Posted by tuckahoe

Ms.Parker has cancelled twice, and both times the hapless Mr.Chan was left waiting with umbrella in hand.
Awww....want me to spank her for you?
Ok, so I'm no spring chickin but I know a little about anatomy, you girls don't have a prostate so what are you sqirtin?
Ok, so I'm no spring chickin but I know a little about anatomy, you girls don't have a prostate so what are you sqirtin? Originally Posted by budcud
Part of the study of anatomy is embryology. In that subject the student discovers that at one stage in human embryo development the anatomy of male and female is identical. We all at one time look just alike with a penis and the beginnings of a vagina. As the embryo develops those structures specialize into their respective final forms. The clitoris is the homologue of the penis and what becomes the prostate in the male becomes those glands that lubricate the vagina in females. Analysis of the fluid found in female ejaculate shows that in most women it is a substance most like prostatic fluid in males.
Part of the study of anatomy is embryology. In that subject the student discovers that at one stage in human embryo development the anatomy of male and female is identical. We all at one time look just alike with a penis and the beginnings of a vagina. As the embryo develops those structures specialize into their respective final forms. The clitoris is the homologue of the penis and what becomes the prostate in the male becomes those glands that lubricate the vagina in females. Analysis of the fluid found in female ejaculate shows that in most women it is a substance most like prostatic fluid in males. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Dammit
Now that we know what it is, let's learn the methods of how to get all these pretty ladies to release that precious fluid. I volunteer in the name of science to help the ladies experiment.
Now that we know what it is, let's learn the methods of how to get all these pretty ladies to release that precious fluid. I volunteer in the name of science to help the ladies experiment. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
http://youtu.be/AL7f29JP1Fw