Congrats to SweetHunter...

...for being Provider of the Day her on Eccie!

I know it may be a computer draw, but still, Congrats!
...for being Provider of the Day her on Eccie!

I know it may be a computer draw, but still, Congrats! Originally Posted by giteneny

Thank you, g. I can't wait to tell my friends and family the news! They will be so proud.
LOL
Computer draw or not I don't give a damn. Recognition for an Arkansas lady that happens to be a real sweetheart
Congrats, SweetHunter!

Have you prepared an acceptance speech?
Originally Posted by SweetHunter
Thank you, g. I can't wait to tell my friends and family the news! They will be so proud.
LOL
Congrats Sweet Hunter. I’m smiling my ass off at your comment and thinking to myself that you've just got to love a lady with a great sense of humor. Save me a spot on that limited list as I will be home soon
Many happy returns on your special day SweetHunter. Tell your mother there is much to be said for a woman who makes many men happy instead of one man miserable.
It is God's work.
Congrats, SweetHunter!

Have you prepared an acceptance speech? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

An acceptance speech???? Gosh damn it!! I find that I am ill prepared for such an esteemed honor.

What if I just wear my crown, hold my scepter high and give everyone my best Miss (clears throat) perhaps Ms. America wave and smile?

Will that suffice?

Wink,

H.
An acceptance speech???? Gosh damn it!! I find that I am ill prepared for such an esteemed honor.

What if I just wear my crown, hold my scepter high and give everyone my best Miss (clears throat) perhaps Ms. America wave and smile?

Will that suffice?

Wink,

H. Originally Posted by SweetHunter
Don't forget the special wave! Screw the lightbulb...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVrwuiPOhMY&sns=em
Many happy returns on your special day SweetHunter. Tell your mother there is much to be said for a woman who makes many men happy instead of one man miserable.
It is God's work. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan

(with bowed head)

Amen
Today is your day....Congrats to you girl! Provider of the day... WoO HoO

<3,
Miss Dreams
Will that suffice? Originally Posted by SweetHunter
As long as a wardrobe malfunction occurs shortly...
As long as a wardrobe malfunction occurs shortly... Originally Posted by giteneny
Yeah... I wanna know what SweetHunter wore for the bikini competition.

Instant replay!!!
Congratulations SweetHunter, where does the line start to kneel and kiss your......uh....."hand"?
Congrats Sexy Lady!!

Provider of Day SweetHunter Little Rock Send Private Message

Congratulations SweetHunter. You deserve being provider of the day not only for the excellent service I hear you provide, but especially for your witty humor!! Gotta love ya!!