I'm curious to see if the ladies will answer this one...

I was talking with one of Little Rock's finest the other night, well, not just talking mind you.....but we got to talking about ladies anticipating a visit with a client they have seen before.

My question is this for the ladies....If you had a really good time with a client in the past, maybe there was chemistry, maybe he pushed all YOUR right buttons, it could be anything, but what type of anticipation goes through your head?

My date for the night was Sexy Brittany, and we had a blast together, laughing, having fun like 2 "Friends w/ benefits" We both had a blast.....and I have no doubt she will comment on this thread confirming this. lol

So lets hear it ladies.....but the motivation for this one can't be the $$$...

Cheers
Just when you think it's not about the $$, haya, it's about the $$. While there can be good friends, remember this is a business - fux for bux.

Go ahead and chime in ladies and prove me wrong.
Just when you think it's not about the $$, haya, it's about the $$. While there can be good friends, remember this is a business - fux for bux.

Go ahead and chime in ladies and prove me wrong. Originally Posted by MrHappy4u

Mr. Happy, I truly do agree! Bucks or Gifts! I always provide the Gfe/sugaBaby Experience!

Yes, This is a Business Mixed with pleasure, such as going out, shopping, laughing, traveling with one another and spreading the love and showing the Real inner you...to give and to receive, or we would all be on a dating site.

Good one Haya1300...Ha Ha!

I got love for my clients but then again, Show the Love back to me darlings!

* Kissey Face*

<3,

Miss Dreams
uh oh....I'm sure there are some guys the ladies prefer to see just as we prefer some ladies due to a good chemistry...but I'd be careful about thinking too much into this
re-lay-tionship...scoot
It's about the money. In my job I have some clients that I enjoy more than others... some I even have fun with. But, I still want to get paid. None of them I particularly want to service without pay. Just think of it as it was exceptionally good customer service if it leaves you feeling like it was her pleasure to be with you.
Guys, I'm not naive enough to think its more than the money, geezzz. LOL But like in any business, i have some places in my job I enjoy visiting a LOT more than others.....THAT is what I'm asking the ladies......and if so, what aspect is it they are looking forward to?

I've been at this too long to think its not about the $$$ for them, hence my saying "I wonder if they will answer"...

Cheers
So lets hear it ladies.....but the motivation for this one can't be the $$$...

Like the guys said and this girl said, the Motovation Is about the Monies!

Just my 2 Cents!

Your post sounds like another Promotion or a ROS, why would you even have the desire to care what we think about your date? Why even post it as Co Ed?

Very
Unprofessional!

Some things I will Never Understand!

<3,

Miss Dreams
  • KDOGG
  • 12-09-2012, 01:41 PM
I knew it Dreamy....I knew u were just using me.....LOL. Just what I thought.

See ya soon,
K
I believe ladies always look forward to seeing a gentleman who is polite, respectful, and who appreciates and honors them for the service they give. Is there from time to time some strong attraction that produces a desire to have the client in their presence with no thought of monetary consideration? Not if she is wise. Every client who becomes a boyfriend is lost income and a speed bump on the road to financial security.
If you feel special with her it is because you are supposed to. She does her job well.
I have never left the presence of a professional provider of quality that I did not feel as if I was the handsomest man live who possessed a penis that could cure cancer.
How a lady prepares for that is simple, she gets ready to go to work.
Very true, Mr. Chan. There is one difference I have noted in repeat encounters with my favorites over the years. Beautiful women are typically beautiful with or without extensive preparation. I have told them there is no need for elaborate measures re makeup, extensions, etc. I think it is sexier when they are comfortable enough to be themselves. When they are willing to try it, the encounter seems more real, and the provider is often more into it, because they do not have to worry I will mess up their hair. Thus, in my experience, although frequently with some urging on my part, they do not have to take as much time to prepare, and instead can be (at least in my fantasy) more relaxed and more themselves.
Very true, Mr. Chan. There is one difference I have noted in repeat encounters with my favorites over the years. Beautiful women are typically beautiful with or without extensive preparation. I have told them there is no need for elaborate measures re makeup, extensions, etc. I think it is sexier when they are comfortable enough to be themselves. When they are willing to try it, the encounter seems more real, and the provider is often more into it, because they do not have to worry I will mess up their hair. Thus, in my experience, although frequently with some urging on my part, they do not have to take as much time to prepare, and instead can be (at least in my fantasy) more relaxed and more themselves. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Surely, the honorable gentleman has heard more than one lady say, " it takes a lot of work to look natural."
It is but one of the mysteries of the fair sex. I am of course chortling.
Sure, you are talking about the difference between glamor shot and more natural appearance.

I am talking the difference between going out to a suare covered party look to the living together look. When you get too comfortable with her, the experience can be too close to the wife experience, but what I am going for, with someone I have reached a real comfort level with is the just moved in together passionate feel. It is a nice change, especially if occasionally mixed in with the glamor look.
In other words, the just got out of the shower, no makeup,look. When the provider removes some of her armor/mask (ie makeup/character/persona) and drops that character, they become more real and the experience becomes a little more intimate. When they have a brain and confidence they are still sexy as hell.
I knew it Dreamy....I knew u were just using me.....LOL. Just what I thought.

See ya soon,
K Originally Posted by KDOGG

Your silly luv...

Yes Yes Yes! Can't wait... Put my new scarf to work, it's lovely!

It's a wee bit chilly out churr, BURRR!

I dont even know what to say! If I understand the op correctly, then the hobby wouldn't be a hobby anymore. Remember, you are paying them to leave and not return till you have more quarters to put in the machine.