Who Else Is Fed The Fuck Up?

Who else is completely “FED THE FUCK UP” with the “Texas Harassment Crew” … High Jacking threads here in the Arkansas forums?
I’m sick to fucking death of trying to gain insight from a thread that has been posted and having to rifle through waist deep “HORSE SHIT about TAINT” in a thread that was posted in an attempt to help keep us safe or someone asking for information.

They have their own taint thread here now … But they continue to high jack our local threads!
I am EXTREAMLY DISAPOINTED in the ladies that have encouraged this childish crap as well as being EXTREAMLY DISAPOINTED in the Mod’s for allowing this to continue.
We all walk a tight wire here on an “Information Exchange Board” and I personally thought eccie was here for that reason and not to encourage 14 year old behavior!

Vital information is being lost from these high jacks as threads are being swayed from their original content!!!

I wonder how long it will take them to HIGH JACK THIS THREAD .. as they did MacThe Knife's thread?? And their numbers are growing!

Who else is sick of this shit?
"I SAY IT'S PAST TIME"
It is getting annoying! But most of the "harassers" have lots of money, and lots of women are willing to be treated disrespectfully to get that money. Notice how many allowed their pics to be taken in private, but how many of those authorized their public use? Seems they are "testing" the mods to see what they can get away with, just like a child "tests" his parents. I appreciate those from other localities chiming in on our threads if they have something worthwhile to say, but the others need to stay home. If not, maybe a vacation is in order. A real long vacation!
It is getting annoying! But most of the "harassers" have lots of money, and lots of women are willing to be treated disrespectfully to get that money. Notice how many allowed their pics to be taken in private, but how many of those authorized their public use? Seems they are "testing" the mods to see what they can get away with, just like a child "tests" his parents. I appreciate those from other localities chiming in on our threads if they have something worthwhile to say, but the others need to stay home. If not, maybe a vacation is in order. A real long vacation! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Divulging ML Intel is not thought of highly ANYWHERE on the board. But WK'ING is pretty common. I might recommend contacting the providers in question and let them know. Oh and I'm pretty sure money taint got nothing to do with any of this.

Who else is completely “FED THE FUCK UP” with the “Texas Harassment Crew” … High Jacking threads here in the Arkansas forums? Links please, I'm lazy
I’m sick to fucking death of trying to gain insight from a thread that has been posted and having to rifle through waist deep “HORSE SHIT about TAINT” in a thread that was posted in an attempt to help keep us safe or someone asking for information.
yet you can still ask
They have their own taint thread here now … But they continue to high jack our local threads! links
I am EXTREAMLY DISAPOINTED in the ladies that have encouraged this childish crap as well as being EXTREAMLY DISAPOINTED in the Mod’s for allowing this to continue. and that can be information right there
edit add: info like she has a sense of humor. Or for her. why is he upset over nothing.
We all walk a tight wire here on an “Information Exchange Board” and I personally thought eccie was here for that reason and not to encourage 14 year old behavior!
errrr LOL
Vital information is being lost from these high jacks as threads are being swayed from their original content!!! your kidding right.
entertainment enhanced information.
Vital???????? heh

I wonder how long it will take them to HIGH JACK THIS THREAD .. as they did MacThe Knife's thread?? And their numbers are growing!depends on how you define HIGHJACKED. mmmm how many are we talkin errr just askin

Who else is sick of this shit?nope not I
"I SAY IT'S PAST TIME" violence is not encouraged Originally Posted by megustalatina
Its silly that taint has to be hidden on a SHMB. But it dos, how sad.

edit: ever think it could be to get taint back, and spread joy as only spread taint can.
Hey OffShore. Why are you here? --- and I don't ask that in an existential sense.
help spread the joy of taint, and for the entertainment. I post all over the board. But not as many places as 3sides. Upset NY gets boring at times. Currently Upset NY has some very entertaining threads and threADs. One has to take it all in when its there to be had before its gone.
  • MrGiz
  • 12-22-2012, 06:00 PM
. . . But not as many places as 3sides. . . . Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Even an ignorant, banjo pickin, Arky hick knows a classick pyramid has 5 sides.... all ya gotta do is count yer fingers!
'taint take no brains to figure that out
I sincerely apologize if I offended any of my fellow Arkansan's with my participation in the YouTube taintfest thread. No offense intended.

I was honestly just cutting up, being silly & enjoying myself... goofing off.

Y'all can't be mad at me during my birthday week. That's just not fair.
Even an ignorant, banjo pickin, Arky hick knows a classick pyramid has 5 sides.... all ya gotta do is count yer fingers!
'taint take no brains to figure that out Originally Posted by MrGiz

OSD is not one of my personas. Even I could not come up with his stuff. As a matter of fact I only have one persona on this board. The icky staff has thoroughly looked into this and I had no idea their investigation would include body cavity searches. If they ever check you out make sure they warm up their hands.

Hell, there are some that believe I am just one of the voices in the Padre's head. Taint that funny?
Just for the record I "taint" from Texas... And if your going to cry like a fucking baby don't become shocked when someone treats you as such.
  • MrGiz
  • 12-22-2012, 09:09 PM
OSD is not one of my personas. Even I could not come up with his stuff. As a matter of fact I only have one persona on this board. The icky staff has thoroughly looked into this and I had no idea their investigation would include body cavity searches. If they ever check you out make sure they warm up their hands.

Hell, there are some that believe I am just one of the voices in the Padre's head. Taint that funny? Originally Posted by pyramider
That was either an epic mis-hit... or a bad read... wasn't even headed in that direction... but no matter... this is all silly shit, anyway!
'taint take no brains to figure that out Originally Posted by MrGiz
Hay I didn't come up with that nick handle for pyramider. I just pick up on what some others called him. hmmmm but you did seem to know just who I was thinking of.

I sincerely apologize if I offended any of my fellow Arkansan's with my participation in the YouTube taintfest thread. No offense intended.

I was honestly just cutting up, being silly & enjoying myself... goofing off.

Y'all can't be mad at me during my birthday week. That's just not fair. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
enjoying self is a good thing I would think. Hope you had fun on your B week.

Speaking of "Even I could not come up with his stuff." Nether could I just come up with some of it. Example BATS, Provider had a chain smoker like me over to her incall on a warm summer night. After he leaves she opens her windows to let out the smoke without putting down the screen. Female bat fly's in with a male chasing her taint. She calls me to remove the bats. One just can't make that shit up LOL

Another example. Red light cam. Provider(not the same provider) asks me to take her to a outcall. She paid 20 bucks for that. On the way I get pic's of my truck taken by a red light cam that had a very short yellow. I was planning on fighting it. When it showed up in the mail. She be nude as a jay bird feet on dash putting on stockings with no seat belt on in one pic. So I just paid the 50 and have a very funny pic of her taint. I didn't want a judge seeing that pic askin and just how do you know the yellow was short when you where distracted most likely when driving.

ya! you just can make some shit up LOL
Who else is completely “FED THE FUCK UP” with the “Texas Harassment Crew” … High Jacking threads here in the Arkansas forums? Originally Posted by megustalatina
Free board... Did not know you owned specific rights for Arkansas

I’m sick to fucking death of trying to gain insight from a thread that has been posted and having to rifle through waist deep “HORSE SHIT about TAINT” in a thread that was posted in an attempt to help keep us safe or someone asking for information. Originally Posted by megustalatina
Much like I had to weed through your little PMS like rant here. Change tampons and move on..

They have their own taint thread here now … But they continue to high jack our local threads!
I am EXTREAMLY DISAPOINTED in the ladies that have encouraged this childish crap as well as being EXTREAMLY DISAPOINTED in the Mod’s for allowing this to continue. Originally Posted by megustalatina
Cry them a river then. You said you were sick and tired of pointless posts yet made one yourself. Where is any information about the local chicks here?

We all walk a tight wire here on an “Information Exchange Board” and I personally thought eccie was here for that reason and not to encourage 14 year old behavior! Originally Posted by megustalatina
And whom encourages it? Show proof where it is written anyone encourages anyone else on this board?

Vital information is being lost from these high jacks as threads are being swayed from their original content!!! Originally Posted by megustalatina
Like the vital information lost on your little PMS like rant here??

I wonder how long it will take them to HIGH JACK THIS THREAD .. as they did MacThe Knife's thread?? And their numbers are growing!

Who else is sick of this shit?
"I SAY IT'S PAST TIME" Originally Posted by megustalatina
Seeing YOU addressed it first about 48 or so minutes before a reply from a Texas guy.
It is impossible to moderate stupidity, and it isn't against the rules. If you don't like what someone is posting, block them.
  • MrGiz
  • 12-22-2012, 10:59 PM
I'm not from here, originally... the rest of these folks just aren't used to the traveling, self-entertaining, sheepletard crowd... who can't thinck or stand on their own, individually. Kinda like the lone coyote... quite chickenshit and weak, without the rest of the pack to back 'em up. Traveling in packs and living in holes is how they survive... nothing to fear... I've seen 'em come... and I've seen 'em slink away. Some things will never change... so be it.

I’m outa here for a few weeks…. Y’all have fun…. Happy Holidaze ! !