Ever have a famous client?

Just a curious discussion question here. No names, of course, but any of you girls ever entertain any famous clients? Someone that has notoriety or celebrity status? I know Arkansas isn't Hollywood, but we have "local" celebrities, or at least people that are widely well known for one reason or another. Or, maybe Jerry Springer once wrote you a personal check.
Just a curious discussion question here. No names, of course, but any of you girls ever entertain any famous clients? Someone that has notoriety or celebrity status? I know Arkansas isn't Hollywood, but we have "local" celebrities, or at least people that are widely well known for one reason or another. Or, maybe Jerry Springer once wrote you a personal check. Originally Posted by willro
I was in Jerry Springer once, they don't write checks lol

But no I never entertained a famous client, local or otherwise. Not even a news reporter. I did shake the hand of a 1%er (biker) once. He thought I was someone else. Does that count?

I will probably never knock boots with a celebrity. It was brought to my attention that the majority of white men (who are usually the "famous" ones) aren't attracted to black ladies. Threw me for a loop since I mainly see white males
I have and it was VERY interesting lol
I used to play with a gent who would do small roles in movies...he was an extra in the biker bar scene in Wild Hogs and several other movies...He actually would go riding after work with William H Macey!
I was in Jerry Springer once, they don't write checks lol

But no I never entertained a famous client, local or otherwise. Not even a news reporter. I did shake the hand of a 1%er (biker) once. He thought I was someone else. Does that count?

I will probably never knock boots with a celebrity. It was brought to my attention that the majority of white men (who are usually the "famous" ones) aren't attracted to black ladies. Threw me for a loop since I mainly see white males Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

Danielle, that's interesting, I don't know why celebs would be any different from the rest of us. Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, and shades. The Jerry Springer comment was actually making a joke at his public scandal where he was busted with a hooker because he wrote her a personal check and she cashed in on her moment of fame instead of keeping it on the down low. I think it might have been when he was mayor of Cincinnati.

Dallass, you've aroused my curiosity even more, but I bet you showed him a good time.

Other Dallas, that probably provided for some interesting conversation. I'd like to have a famous friend.
  • Sandy
  • 01-06-2016, 09:19 PM
I shook hands and took pictures with President Clinton does that count?
After taking pictures with my daughter, he asked her, is that your mother? 😎😇
  • Sandy
  • 01-06-2016, 09:22 PM
I met a man that was on Oprah..
His mother had molested him.
Guess what role I played when we met? 💅👶
Danielle, that's interesting, I don't know why celebs would be any different from the rest of us. Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, and shades. The Jerry Springer comment was actually making a joke at his public scandal where he was busted with a hooker because he wrote her a personal check and she cashed in on her moment of fame instead of keeping it on the down low. I think it might have been when he was mayor of Cincinnati.

Dallass, you've aroused my curiosity even more, but I bet you showed him a good time. Originally Posted by willro
I think you missed my point. I was saying that the majority of white men aren't attracted to black women. Celebrity or not, it's the truth. I don't see a lot of normal Johns because I'm not their type, they want a white chick.

Anyway...I'm all off topic as always...

I did bang a guy who did some voice over work in a few Anime shows. He's also been a ton of plays down in Paris, TX. Does that count?
I shook hands and took pictures with President Clinton does that count?
After taking pictures with my daughter, he asked her, is that your mother? 😎😇 Originally Posted by Kinky Carrie

Apparently, he approved what you had going on.
lol Carrie!!

Yep Wil...we played several times...and once I kinda went overboard and used William H Macey's name several dirty ways during that session! I have always been in lust with the actor!
For the first time about 3 weeks ago! It was very interesting because I had no idea who he was until I googled him (We met on a SBSD website where we have chatted on and off and reconnected recently)....And then I was like OMFG lol but I had to pull it togther and hold myself up!
We made arrangement's for an overnight stay! He was so humble and even flexible enough he flew one of his small plans to South Arkansas for the arrangnent(His request he just wanted to get away)! Our night was filled with great wine & pure passion!!!!! What a night to remember! Really hope to see him again soon
I have met a couple but I don't kiss and tell
All the providers Here have treated me like royalty. Does that count