Strange Encounter - Possible Alert

I'd like everyone to be aware of a possible scam with a lady in North Buffalo. I was set to meet someone yesterday evening I found on Skip the Games. Was a Kenmore Ave address near Colvin. The entire meet experience was off in some way. Met in the back of the building as she was waiting outside when I parked. She brought me in, small talk, then asked for the gift which I placed on a table. She then asked if I wanted something to drink, I declined but she said she needed something but took the cash. At this point I really felt that something was up so I grabbed the cash and told her this didn't feel right and I took off. No protest on her part.
Like I said nothing concrete, just a feeling that it was off and something was going to happen. That and the fact that she looked familiar. Not sure what I'm allowed to post as far as names and site link are concerned but if allowed I will follow up.
https://buffalo.skipthegames.com/fem...n/934911107870

This is the link to the girl on Skip the Games.
Thanks for the intel....
Stay away from this one guys ... she's a thief ... she did the same to me in the Lovejoy area but sad to say she got away with the funds (
In that order! If you can't make that arrangement, find a lady who will!!

Jmar, good info - Thanks for putting this out there - others like Deeman may chime in...now!! However, perhaps if Deeman told HIS story previously, we wouldn't be discussing it now.
Stay away from this one guys ... she's a thief ... she did the same to me in the Lovejoy area but sad to say she got away with the funds ( Originally Posted by deeman098
Did YOU post a warning about her??
Stay away from this one guys ... she's a thief ... she did the same to me in the Lovejoy area but sad to say she got away with the funds ( Originally Posted by deeman098
Did YOU post a warning about her??

I looked, but didn't see one.

Thanks for your useless contribution....
He was late but he did confirm suspicions : )
He was late but he did confirm suspicions : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
Good point 🙄
  • rj317
  • 02-11-2020, 11:07 AM
Add gone