URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: West side greens rd.
Activities: Bj, k9, fiv
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Puerto rican/white, nice tight ass,muscular hips and natural c’s With nice eraser tip nips
Dark hair shoulder length, nice toned dancer legs
Recommendation: Yes
That place occasionally produces!!
Google it? You gotta be kidding? If you gonna do review give info we can use!!
work that OTC!!!!!!
Google it? You gotta be kidding? If you gonna do review give info we can use!! Originally Posted by Samcro84
Dude seriously? I had to google it to find it your sorry ass can do the same lol
Agree with Samro84. Why write a review if it's worthless.
Not telling us where Splendors is hardly makes the review worthless.
Splendors is in the Willowbrook area off of 249..

Went there last night. Saw a couple of nice ones, but just wasn't feeling the atmosphere. Left after hearing about those high ass drinks.

Sammy...it's YOUR review....not Samcro84. YOU are responsible to fill in the information...not him.
If you don't want to write reviews I could care less. If you're going to write them then fill out the information.
google it my ass
Damn bones... you are becoming crotchety as you mature. But I like that in a guy.
I just get tired of lazy guys say "google it" or "i'm bad"

If you take the time to do something....at least try and do it correctly
tbone I really don’t appreciate your avatar making me want Asians when they are so underground nowadays lol.
There are still good ones out there my friend, just harder to find.
I had fun with some chubby Asian girl with long hair she was cheap but pretty good I'll be back to see her idk her name though but she is always there when I've been in for a beer