City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, Mish,Cowgirl,K9, HJ finish.see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Dark Long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: She is definitely young and better looking. Innocent face, small body may be 4 11 about 105 lbs. OK ass.
Recommendation: No
Very doubtful.
  • Groot
  • 07-06-2019, 01:18 PM
Do you hear that? Yup, it's the stampede of WK promoters coming to her rescue. Take cover, quick!
I'm in that stampede to go see Foxy anytime. She has repeatedly given me excellent service.
I'm in that stampede to go see Foxy anytime. She has repeatedly given me excellent service. Originally Posted by SteveJobs
You just joined. Why not write a review?
Do you hear that? Yup, it's the stampede of WK promoters coming to her rescue. Take cover, quick! Originally Posted by Groot
I have received a few pm’s telling me to avoid blue because it all hyped and promoted. I have tried number one and luxury both were great sessions for me
BigBamboo asks
Why not write a review?
Only time constraints and sheer caution. I may do so but it would be a big step for me.

KooGuy says
I have received a few pm’s telling me to avoid blue because it all hyped and promoted. I have tried number one and luxury both were great sessions for me.
Sure you have, KooGuy. We need no PMs to know your allegiances. You're the opposite of me on reviews, aren't you? I'm sure we will continue to see many such reviews and posts from you promoting those two spas, as we have in the couple of days since you have joined.
  • Groot
  • 07-06-2019, 05:52 PM
BigBamboo asks Only time constraints and sheer caution. I may do so but it would be a big step for me.

. Originally Posted by SteveJobs

I'm sure Foxy, or mamasan, could help you to write a review. Or, just give them your password if they don't have it already.
BigBamboo asks Only time constraints and sheer caution. I may do so but it would be a big step for me.

KooGuy says Sure you have, KooGuy. We need no PMs to know your allegiances. You're the opposite of me on reviews, aren't you? I'm sure we will continue to see many such reviews and posts from you promoting those two spas, as we have in the couple of days since you have joined. Originally Posted by SteveJobs

I have written 2 reviews for 2 different ladies. I don’t review a spa or promote
a spa. Looks like that is all this forum is about. Hyping and promoting
90% of your posting is for Blue spa. Shill
hopefully she was just tired
This is the 3rd review in the past few days (including my own) that say Foxy is a waste of time and money. Past reviews are pretty mixed too. Sexy girl, terrible lay.

There are other more worthy girls at Blue.
Problem with Blue spa is it’s so heavily promoted by fake handles the place stays busy. So the ladies become very miserable. They can’t fuck 15 guys bbfs a day. They probably don’t have time to clean the jizz all day long. So no daty fellas. Or maybe that’s what you want. Waldt. But I stay away from Blue.
Too dangerous for me. All the jizz still in the kitty.
Problem with Blue spa is it’s so heavily promoted by fake handles the place stays busy. So the ladies become very miserable. They can’t fuck 15 guys bbfs a day. They probably don’t have time to clean the jizz all day long. So no daty fellas. Or maybe that’s what you want. Waldt. But I stay away from Blue.
Too dangerous for me. All the jizz still in the kitty. Originally Posted by KooGuy

You sure have a lot to say about Blue and have a lot of knowledge about the spa's for not having an agenda. I mean come on buddy who PM's members and tells them to avoid a spa unless it's a mandle or promoter or you're just being dramatic.

I think most ppl on this board see there are 2 groups of mandle/promoter from Blue and Luxury.....you just joined but you're anti-blue post on just this thread aren't helping you're creditability.

How about everyone faking the funk just take a step back and let this board get back to real reviews....too much to ask?
KooGuy's just an Ad man for Luxury and unclean NumberOne. You like the shit, vomit and urine there don't you KooGuy?
I have no opinion on Foxy, never seen her, never laid eyes on her.

but what's funny as Hell, is the guys with join dates of May 2019 and later, arguing back and forth, guys who purport to have great knowledge of the Dallas AMP scene. even arguing about whose handle is fake, LOL

Magic8 is cool, though.. he posts his 2 (occasionally 3-4) word opinion, always in keeping with his limited 8-ball vocabulary. somehow he manages to say a lot with so little. of course, those limitations mean we will never see a review from him. some guys don't review, but post continually for a single Spa that they have great knowledge about.. guys who joined in May 2019 and later. elchapo put posting restrictions in place at the beginning of May. do you think there could be a coincidence?

oh no, Tran, you're overreacting