City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, Russian, CBJ, BIM, CG
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Tiny little thing, small tat above the goodies, beautiful and sweet
Recommendation: Yes
Foxy is the worst at Blue - some had said it including me
Honest review is appreciated.
Foxy is the worst at Blue - some had said it including me Originally Posted by veloztec
I have no idea, but I can say some of what I have read is stuff that appeals to me.. in particular her tight pussy. what is accepted as fact by everyone who has written about Foxy, is she is VERY good-looking, tight, Catholic, sweet, and adorably small.

God Damn, I love all of that

veloztec, your reviews do not attach to your handle, so I don't know if you reviewed Foxy.. I click your reviews, and get a single review from a "Geezer" in Woburn, Massachusetts. the review posted here is from a brand new handle, whose single post is this review.. who claims to be a long-time Veteran. we all know what that stew suggests.. I expect to see her at some point, so far the negative posts are not sticking to my ribs. Foxy sounds so much like Laura, who was run out of Dallas and the United States after 5 days here, because she was "too tight", several guys bitched and complained. but Laura was one of the best fucks I ever had. I can only pray Foxy would be as good.
I'm of average size and she didn't seem tight to me. Maybe guys are confusing dry with tight. Her giant bottle of lube had run out during our session, she was beating on it like an empty bottle of ketchup. Nice girl, sexy girl, but in the wrong profession IMO.
CBJ at Blue, I doubt it, unless you were one smelly dude