Encounter: Nagoya sudden close while inside??

Date: 7/10/2019
Name: Nagoya
Address and Phone: Nagoya Spa - 11252 Harry Hines Blvd., Suite 102, Phone: (214) 812-9131
Address: -
Phone: Unknown
City: Dallad
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: None
Hair Length and Color: NA
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: Yes
Hey brotha, could you elaborate, not trying to be a dick but this is pretty sparse and seems like it could be really important for the rest of us. Sorry your session got interrupted.
My guess is the warrant served at another SPA initiated panic fleeing mode.
  • Score
  • 07-10-2019, 03:38 PM
Better than close mid-session
This is really unfortunate, I just started in the hobby and now everything is going away
Maybe they had WATER issues
Just ran the loop. Everyone looks closed, with Number 1 being the exception
Sorry, so when i came out of the room all the girls were gone. Asked Mamason what’s up but said she didn’t know, please call back. Hung out in parking lot a bit and saw girls loitering at another business patio nearby, seemed to be on phone waiting for coast is clear, left.
Sorry, so when i came out of the room all the girls were gone. Asked Mamason what’s up but said she didn’t know, please call back. Hung out in parking lot a bit and saw girls loitering at another business patio nearby, seemed to be on phone waiting for coast is clear, left.
Echo
No mention of LE, no mention other than he was told to leave. Pretty weak to post. Something happened however could have been the AC going out.
Definitely no LE, wasn’t AC, girls obviously staying away until cleared back.
Here come the shills/boosters/carnival barkers! No problem here! Nothing to worry about! All good.
  • Groot
  • 07-10-2019, 05:18 PM
Nordstrom was having a sale.
Many of these providers are aurgubly the best in Dallas. I wonder where they go during a shut down and how I can get in thier pants outside the AMP