Under 30/Under 5'

I want to find a sweet spa girl for PSE that is skinny, under 30 and under 5'.

Who do you recommend? Foxy gets a lot of attention but there are some mixed reviews as well. Would you recommend anyone else that fits what I'm looking for?
I want to find a sweet spa girl for PSE that is skinny, under 30 and under 5'.

Who do you recommend? Foxy gets a lot of attention but there are some mixed reviews as well. Would you recommend anyone else that fits what I'm looking for? Originally Posted by andrews54321
Plenty of the ladies are under 5' and skinny.

None of them are under thirty at the current time.

Occasionally you might get 1 out of 100 under 30 in the AMP's.

Ask yourself this question: How many young and beautiful twentysomething Asian women are willing to BBFS 5-10 guys a day for $140 and sleep in some aging shopping center in a less than glamorous area in Dallas?

Beautiful women in their twenties have plenty of time to learn how valued their appearance is and human nature always gravitates towards the best deal.

We are fortunate as can be to have very pretty ladies in their thirties here willing to do what they have to do to make some money. I love them and honor them and appreciate their youthful appearance.

But you should give up on finding 20 year olds in the Dallas AMP's unless you like to hunt for extremely rare situations and can handle frustration.