Encounter: Scarlett at Luxury

Date: 10/7/2020
Name: Scarlett
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: 11250 Harry Hines Blvd
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: ?
URL / Website: ?
Activities: Cow Girl, Reversed, BBBJ, Doing it on the Table
Hair Length and Color: Black Dark hair it was put up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: I say a tiny gal but she is short like 5 ft or so, B Cup or slighly bigger, I thought she had a nice ass while riding me.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. Scarlet is on a roll, judging by her past few reviews. Of course she has been a Star, going back to her days at Blue.

I saw the review of Ashley. Guess we figured that out. Scarlett was great.
Great review, I haven’t been to Luxury since ShaSha has gone. It’s been a long 8 month sabbatical, it’s time to revisit Luxury. Thanks for the Intel.
Great review, I haven’t been to Luxury since ShaSha has gone. It’s been a long 8 month sabbatical, it’s time to revisit Luxury. Thanks for the Intel. Originally Posted by Corncob
Shasha and many other Legends are gone, but There is still a wealth of talent at Luxury. Scarlet is among that talented group.
Too bad they are gone. We need more places like this
Too bad they are gone. We need more places like this Originally Posted by John Dutton
They’ve definitely got a lock on the most talent. But we can all hope for a resurgence.
I think once the plague passes things will be better. I have no idea what the new environment will look like. Its possible that it could be a mix of less than desirable AMPs such as Pearls as well as apartment arrangements for those who have connections.
I think once the plague passes things will be better. I have no idea what the new environment will look like. Its possible that it could be a mix of less than desirable AMPs such as Pearls as well as apartment arrangements for those who have connections. Originally Posted by farawayjoe
Meanwhile back at the Amps....Scarlett is one of the best there. I have an appointment with Foxy tomorrow. What a firecracker.
Too bad they are gone. We need more places like this Originally Posted by John Dutton

John, have you had the chance to check out Lovely Angels? or Sun?
I like the setting over at LA.
I used to go to Pearls a lot. Never said much. I may check them out
I think once the plague passes things will be better. I have no idea what the new environment will look like. Its possible that it could be a mix of less than desirable AMPs such as Pearls as well as apartment arrangements for those who have connections. Originally Posted by farawayjoe
That is really where we are now. Lovely Angels is easily the top Apartment play, Luxury dominates the Spa scene. The fact that Pearls even re-opened is a good long-term sign.

But Luxury has the proven talent. You would not see a Legend like Scarlet working at Pearls.
Pearls has been quiet. That used to be the only Spa I went to. Not the same since the shut down.
Pearls has been quiet. That used to be the only Spa I went to. Not the same since the shut down. Originally Posted by John Dutton
Yeah, very quiet. Perhaps partially purposely, but more likely because they lack talent. AFAIK, they don't have any former, Pre-Covid AMP star performers, like Scarlet was at Blue, and remains so at Luxury.
Scarlett, Catholic?
Who are the Catholics at Lux?