City: Allen
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Tiny spinner, maybe 100 pounds, no more than 5’2-5’3. Not the prettiest, but it’s okay, the mask stayed on both of us. No visible flaws like baby damage, very petite girl. She is pretty much as flat chested as you can get, but it didn’t matter. She took her mask off for about 20 seconds so that she can remove her shirt. She definitely looked 40+
Recommendation: Yes
  • AP51
  • 11-17-2020, 05:58 PM
Date: 10/21/2020
Name: Maya
Address and Phone: -
Address: Main St in Allen
Phone: (214)675-0895
City: Allen
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Tiny spinner, maybe 100 pounds, no more than 5’2-5’3. Not the prettiest, but it’s okay, the mask stayed on both of us. No visible flaws like baby damage, very petite girl. She is pretty much as flat chested as you can get, but it didn’t matter. She took her mask off for about 20 seconds so that she can remove her shirt. She definitely looked 40+
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by sd1302
Your description of the body fits Mia,(Maya), but I have never seen her in a skirt. She always has jeans and shirt. Activities sound like Amy and skirt is what Amy always wears. You cannot mistake the 2 bodies though so just wondering. I have seen both and Mia is HJ only if you even get that. I know some who got nothing and all other reviews of her are HJ only to include my own experience with her, but Amy is wide open if she trust you. Have not written review because this place was under scruinty when covid hit because of all the reviews of Sophie on here and rubmaps. Happy mongering
Thanks for the info, AP. Have noticed the open sign as I drive by and the reviews. Interest is piqued.
Interesting it is open. Saw the open sign and drove past a couple weeks ago and looked like older woman, maybe the owner, was sitting at the desk. Decided not to toftt and go elsewhere. This new girl intrigues me though.
  • AP51
  • 11-19-2020, 05:14 PM
If you want more than HJ see Amy, not Mia unless someone else can confirm other activities with Mia.