Encounter: "oh Yoko (at Luxury Spa)... oh Yoko... Your Tongue Will Turn Me On"!

Date: 11-10-20
Name: Yoko
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: north of Southwell, South of Royal
Phone: 2143995746
City: Dallas
State: Texas [edit- state typo corrected - DM]
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, TS Body Slide, BBBJ, TUMA, Rusty Trombone, FIA, FIV, 69, Daty, Dato, RCG, more TUMA, MISHCIP
Hair Length and Color: Fairly Long, Auburn (when red-haired people are above a certain social grade, their hair is Auburn.. -Mark Twain-)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'4", 125, a little thick, sexy-looking (and feeling) B Cups, shaved, nice looking face, plump buttocks, looking good in her green dress
Recommendation: Yes
Nice to see Luxury girls are returning to Catholic school during the pandemic. Amen!
Chung, great review. I am very interested to check her out. Thanks for your detailed report.
nice Chung... be some time since I did the AMP's (other than sub) you make me want to get at it again. Wish she was more inline with Shasha body wise...
Thanks guys!

There are no ladies currently working, who have Shasha-like bodies. Thats the long and short of it, no pun intended. But Yoko has Shasha-like skills, for which few ladies have ever come close. We have much to celebrate!

By the way, I noticed My ''State'' was corrected, edited, to say ''Texas''. I had not put Dallas, Texas in since March, LOL, and this was the first to be changed. Which probably means the Mods have one hour to edit our reviews, same as us!
Not to derail the thread but every time I watch a John Lennon video or clip I get so sad. To think of what the world lost when he was murdered. All the great music and no telling what else. The man was a modern day prophet and a true poet. It’s hard to believe it’s been almost 40 years.

And to think that scumbag Mark Chapmen is still wasting the worlds air by still being alive and contributing nothing but misery to the family of John, who has to go listen to him try to get released every few years.
Weird to know that Lennon autographed his new album for Chapman, hours before the murder. and weird that (copycat?) Assassination attempts on The President and Pope were just a few months away.

Lennon's ''oh Yoko'' has to be one of the most joyous love songs, and it's cool that a Decade after writing and performing that song, Lennon and Ono were stll a solid bond, despite having split for some 18 months in the mid-70's.

I certainly felt ''oh Yoko'' exuberance after seeing Yoko at Luxury.
Can we change the subject away from rock and roll? Yoko hit the ground running, I don't know tuma was available from anyone. The review says she is new to Dallas, but wasn't there a Yoko who worked here not long ago?
There has been more than a few ''Yoko's'', I believe all have exited the Dallas scene? This Yoko is, in fact, new... and extraordinary. and yeah, TUMA is a commodity in short supply, especially the high expertise with which Yoko delivers!
Can we change the subject away from rock and roll? Yoko hit the ground running, I don't know tuma was available from anyone. The review says she is new to Dallas, but wasn't there a Yoko who worked here not long ago? Originally Posted by Buck Dharma

Great Reviews Sir Tran. Dammmmmm
Yoko sẽ liếm mông anh rất lâu ”!

Yoko is alot better than Yogo.
Where are the other Yoko reviews? are y'all embarrassed about writing that a lady's tongue went up your ass?

Not me. I'll write so much, ''War and Peace'' will look like cliff notes, LOL
I would not be me. Penny's finger got me and I wrote about it. Julie was pretty awesome in that category as well.
Where are the other Yoko reviews? are y'all embarrassed about writing that a lady's tongue went up your ass?

Not me. I'll write so much, ''War and Peace'' will look like cliff notes, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Definitely not shy about talking about things like that. I do believe I spoke about Susan finger raping me while she sucked me off. LOL.
For any of you who have been with Susan don’t pretend it didn’t happen to you also.