Encounter: Amazing Oral Session at Luxury Courtesy of Scarlet

Date: Nov. 13, 2020
Name: Scarlet
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Harry Hines
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Kissing, fondling, SS, daty, BBBJ, Dog finish CIP
Hair Length and Color: Long reddish, Scarlet color
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Medium height, medium Korean weight, pretty face and hair, B cup size, shaved
Recommendation: Yes
There is the throat sounds and description
Machine sound? Computer sound? Whatever it is, turn on the music from Scarlet's throat for me! I hope her mouth is Pac Man's mouth, gobbling my cock, before the hymn erupts from her tonsils!
I wonder if anyone can record it and post that sound
I wonder if anyone can record it and post that sound Originally Posted by John Dutton
How cool would that be?

I have heard of a BJ described as a ''hummer'', but Scarlet's is on a bigger level, Wagnerian in its grandiosity!
Maybe she could take request? Hum the tune of Hawaii 5 O
Maybe she could take request? Hum the tune of Hawaii 5 O Originally Posted by John Dutton
Hawaii 5 0

Melodic, but too fast for a BJ... I think ''Moonlight Serenade'' would work better.. Slow and lovely, Scarlet's tempo would match the music, slow build up.

Or how about ''Nights in white satin''? Same slow build up, but it has that gong on the final note, which can symbolize your explosive orgasm in her mouth.
Not to derail the convo but wasnt Scarlet protestant until recently? Last year Scarlett was the top in the looks department but how does she fair against Maple and/or Sky (from Sun)? Im planning on a Maple trip soon but I wanted to check off some boxes so if you have recs... it would be appreciated.
Not to derail the convo but wasnt Scarlet protestant until recently? Last year Scarlett was the top in the looks department but how does she fair against Maple and/or Sky (from Sun)? Im planning on a Maple trip soon but I wanted to check off some boxes so if you have recs... it would be appreciated. Originally Posted by BoujeeFarang
I saw Scarlett recently for a hhr. I think she's got a nice body and a naturally round face. IMHO she maybe slightly prettier than Julie. And I was hooked on Julie's looks for a while.
Can not change the past. She has lost that rubber feeling!
Can not change the past. She has lost that rubber feeling! Originally Posted by John Dutton
I couldn't help it, saw her again tonight...
Review soon but she's all I can think about rn haha.