Biden Maks A Call To Xi JinPing

Biden:
Hey boss. Sorry to bother you, but I want you to know that you will be hearing some pretty bad things in the next few months. We have tried every tactic that You and Putin suggested to keep Trump down, but it seems the voters ain’t buying it.
So I will be forced to make a bunch of promises about raising tariffs, keeping your electric cars out of the US, and so on. Just don’t pay any attention. As my buddy Barrack said, I can get back to business after the election.
I’m sure we still have enough morons and communist wannabe voters to pull it off. Just keep the checks coming, you have the account numbers.

Xi:
I understand completely. Just so you remember who you are working for.
SNICK
Biden:
Hey boss. Sorry to bother you, but I want you to know that you will be hearing some pretty bad things in the next few months. We have tried every tactic that You and Putin suggested to keep Trump down, but it seems the voters ain’t buying it.
So I will be forced to make a bunch of promises about raising tariffs, keeping your electric cars out of the US, and so on. Just don’t pay any attention. As my buddy Barrack said, I can get back to business after the election.
I’m sure we still have enough morons and communist wannabe voters to pull it off. Just keep the checks coming, you have the account numbers. Plus, when you get down to it, the current Resident is more of a paid spokes person than anything.

Xi:
I understand completely. Just so you remember who you are working for. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I dunno. A transcript of the call is much less satisfying than the Original Obama putting the Russian Ambassador on the knee whilst telling him he can be more flexible after he get reelected. As such, it's kinda like near beer.