Eggs

New studies out again saying eggs increase chances of a heart attack. Egg farmers should revolt - or let's just keep eating the whole chicken.

More studies show drinking even 1 can of soda a week is bad for health also.
Read that story about eggs the other day....that debate has been going on back and forth for as long as I can remember. I personally love eggs but don’t eat them everyday....but one thing I can say is my grandfather ate bacon and eggs every morning of his life and he lived to 94....and he didn’t die from heart or cholesterol related issues.
A lot less fat and cholesterol than beef.
Read that story about eggs the other day....that debate has been going on back and forth for as long as I can remember. I personally love eggs but don’t eat them everyday....but one thing I can say is my grandfather ate bacon and eggs every morning of his life and he lived to 94....and he didn’t die from heart or cholesterol related issues. Originally Posted by Russ38

94? .... that means he grew up before cholesterol was invented. Lucky man.
Indeed....
....but one thing I can say is my grandfather ate bacon and eggs every morning of his life and he lived to 94....and he didn’t die from heart or cholesterol related issues. Originally Posted by Russ38
Cigarettes and alcohol finally got him huh?
"Everything in moderation...except pussy, you can have all the pussy you can handle."
Albert Einstein...
or maybe it was my old man who said that...
Cigarettes and alcohol finally got him huh? Originally Posted by boardman
One would thinck right?.... he did love some alcohol and tobacco but it was the asbestosis that finally took him out....I doubt I’ll be that lucky...
If eggs will kill you I would have been dead a long time ago
One would thinck right?.... he did love some alcohol and tobacco but it was the asbestosis that finally took him out....I doubt I’ll be that lucky... Originally Posted by Russ38

Dammit!
I love asbestos brownies.
Get yourself a tbone steak with that, and you will be set for a delicious meal
Steak and eggs with a side of bacon is a kick ass meal anytime of the day....

Dammit!
I love asbestos brownies. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
The powdered asbestos works wonders on my sinuses....