I've tried getting people to bash me on 1000 post milestones , but have had no luck ! So this thread in just a marker , no point . say whatever you want , it can't be hijacked its line Seinfeld , a thread about nothing . Fun2Come have fun doing what you do , it's good to have others around with such irreverence to their posting style !
  • Paven
  • 01-31-2013, 10:59 AM
I liked your Vulgar Display of Power avatar better.

I'm not much of a basher .
Yeah this one gets changed tomorrow . But MDC is my favorite Austin band !
  • Paven
  • 01-31-2013, 11:04 AM
Well I always get excited when I see anything Pantera affiliated .

I guess I will need to go check them out then, MDC that is, love me some punk RoCk!
There's a live album linked in my sig .
  • Paven
  • 01-31-2013, 11:15 AM
You have to know that I've already clicked on it lol. Good stuff.
  • kSoze
  • 02-02-2013, 08:10 AM
I've tried getting people to bash me on 1000 post milestones, but have had NO luck! Originally Posted by rockerrick
aside from yourself you seem to just have one fan... this should help explain why "you have NO luck" but maybe just maybe I could be wrong, heck with your popularity, this thread could go viral lol

I will not be posting again in this thread, I was only chiming in to help you figure out why you are NOT having any luck considering you don't seem to have a clue by your own admission (see above quote) straight from the horses mouth.
Notice you're in it bitch ! Hahahaha ! And it's a marker so when I look for info in old threads I have a place to mark . It's called organization ! TROLL ! And you have no idea how many PM's I get . For every hater , there are 5 that PM telling of the complete opposite . Sorry you're JEALOUS and wish it was happening to your completely friendless ass !
Sorry. 1000 post milestones only count when they are with the same handle the entire time.
Those are all the same account , I'm not counting , nor do the other 1024 show up on my current handle . I know YOU know this Pistolero .
I think we all need to get a live, failing that we should do more real hobbying ...

Nice marker, I recently read your first, and you were a newbie, lol
I would get a life , and do more hobbying , but there are only 24 hrs in a day !
Yes, THX, life, I think we all miss homer13 as he has different effects on us ... for me clearly it's the spelling, lol
Fun2Come have fun doing what you do , it's good to have others around with such irreverence to their posting style ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
I missed this as I had found temporary "self respect" in another thread, so my eyes were all wet.

Then I had to look up the word "irreverence" for all possible meanings and after some careful analysis:

Man-Tastic !!! Thank you for devoting post 6000 to me (and Seinfeld). LOL
I will not be posting again in this thread Originally Posted by kSoze
Free for all, go y'all