Trigger Trumptards

Anyone triggered by this? ...... Anyone at all? 😂 Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
other than the Op, nope and he is looking another type of triggered

If he looks he can find them in The Political Forum
Why don't you post your Biden hate in the same forum?
Why don't you post your Biden hate in the same forum? Originally Posted by Presj22
VERY off-topic.
Impeached for what?
Why don't you post your Biden hate in the same forum? Originally Posted by Presj22
more fun ta trigger both sides Duh

Impeached for what? Originally Posted by DanBCooper
your kidding right !!!!
Not off topic. Telling them to post on another place would be triggering them. In fact, telling them what to do is triggering. You're triggered!
What is triggering is the fact that you Biden dingbats have to keep bringing up your TDS to cover up for the idiot you elected. So tiring.
Not off topic. Telling them to post on another place would be triggering them. In fact, telling them what to do is triggering. You're triggered! Originally Posted by Presj22
I disagree.
What is triggering is the fact that you Biden dingbats have to keep bringing up your TDS to cover up for the idiot you elected. So tiring. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
So what you're saying is that ECCIE is pro-Trump only. Interesting
So what you're saying is that ECCIE is pro-Trump only. Interesting Originally Posted by Presj22
This is perpetual victim thinking.
Not off topic. Telling them to post on another place would be triggering them. In fact, telling them what to do is triggering. You're triggered! Originally Posted by Presj22

So what you're saying is that ECCIE is pro-Trump only. Interesting Originally Posted by Presj22
no
No what I'm saying is that you should be able to make your case FOR Biden without hiding behind TDS. That's what gets tiring.
No what I'm saying is that you should be able to make your case FOR Biden without hiding behind TDS. That's what gets tiring. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Well, this thread is triggering Trumptards, so shouldn't the case be for Trump? Anyone could've built a case for Clinton. Or Sanders. Anyone but trump really.
Well, this thread is triggering Trumptards, so shouldn't the case be for Trump? Anyone could've built a case for Clinton. Or Sanders. Anyone but trump really. Originally Posted by Presj22
It's also tiring that you feel the need. When Trump opens his mouth the members here call him out when needed. But that's not what you are doing here. You are attacking members here that supported a great deal of what Trump accomplished. You decided to make it personal and then cry for the mods when it's turned back on you.
It's also tiring that you feel the need. When Trump opens his mouth the members here call him out when needed. But that's not what you are doing here. You are attacking members here that supported a great deal of what Trump accomplished. You decided to make it personal and then cry for the mods when it's turned back on you. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
I've only been doing what others have done to Biden supporters on the other threads. I can't say anything on those threads or else it is "thread hijacking", whereas nobody gets called out on thread hijacking on this one. Whatever