Planning to tour the month of may!!!! Blonde KAnsas HOTTIE!!

Hey fellas

Nikki Pierce here i am planning a tour and am doing my research ahead of time. i was thinking of heading out to dallas around the third week of may. im not exactly sure on the dates yet! But would love some freindly advice on how business is out that way

Where are the best places to host for Dallas? this will be my first time there

pm or comment also check out my website if you would like to know me a little better
Dallas is a great city to visit.

Dallas is indeed an awesome city. However you have posted in Austin. The 635/Galleria area is best for the big D. I am sure the locals will be apt to provide you some local suggestions should you choose to extend your tour to Austin.
Dallas is indeed an awesome city. However you have posted in Austin. The 635/Galleria area is best for the big D. I am sure the locals will be apt to provide you some local suggestions should you choose to extend your tour to Austin. Originally Posted by Usual suspects

Round Rock is home to Dell and had many desirable amenities for people moving here with a lot of disposable income and Georgetown is Retirement Mecca South Texas style if you like old men with money!
Moved to Dallas....

Sixx
Beware the local trolls. Both of which have posted here. Best of luck luck! If you doubt check the originator and last poster of the local (Austin) threads.
And sixxbach is a dick!
And sixxbach is a dick! Originally Posted by Usual suspects
Definitely not warranted. We don't demand everyone respect us however if you feel like you must vent there are ways to get whatever is on your mind across to us...

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
MoJo; you are correct! This threAD was moved from Autisim to the big D by What I would call a very suspect Moderator. Your warning is noted and will be respected. Thank you for your reality check. FYI- there may be some new modtard openings in Autism soonn. Should you care to apply let me know.
Hey fellas

Nikki Pierce here i am planning a tour and am doing my research ahead of time. i was thinking of heading out to dallas around the third week of may. im not exactly sure on the dates yet! But would love some freindly advice on how business is out that way

Where are the best places to host for Dallas? this will be my first time there

pm or comment also check out my website if you would like to know me a little better Originally Posted by lovelymsnikkipierce

Stay out of addison, irving, arlington and the 75/635 area of Dallas.

Looking at your website I wouldn't see you. The fact you are asking for tips on top your fee is offensive. At the very least it is an appreciation of good service for people who are employed by others. It is not intended for business owners. So unless you are pimped or work for an agency a tip is not warranted. My pet peeve,

@OP - Might want to do a search on this forum if you're really interested. This question gets asked and answered somewhat regularly.