Encounter: Banging body and butthole

User ID: -
Date: Today
Name: Didn't get it
Phone: 850-565-1870 [edit - adding number - DM]

Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...l/764859266988
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Navy Blvd
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Tit play bbbj Greeks foreplay mish
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Banging body with a pretty set of ant bites. tight rear end
Recommendation: Yes
What was the damage? Asking for a friend....
Scarllet is her name sounds like fucking is her game !
She's one of the best Greek sessions I had. She can squeeze you dry for sure.
User ID: -
Date: Today
Name: Didn't get it
Phone: 850-565-1870 [edit - adding number - DM]

Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...l/764859266988
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Navy Blvd
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Tit play bbbj Greeks foreplay mish
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Banging body with a pretty set of ant bites. tight rear end
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Moneyjboy
Wasted an hour and a half on this one. Initial text fours hours later responds general chit chat time and place good to go. Swing by atm grab some cash roughly half way there she calls me off so I don't have to be waiting, still no foul I say hey we can another day. 2 hours later I get a sexy pic text telling me to get my ass over there, oh damn texts me address and im on my way eta 24 minutes. Arrive on time message hey im here and you guessed it radio silence. Setting in the parking lot gave it 20 minutes then drive away 45 minutes later phone starts blowing up with 17 excuses.

I have no idea what her name is but my name for her is Chloe JR buyer beaware YMMV

I have no idea what her name is but my name for her is Chloe JR buyer beaware YMMV Originally Posted by DJIncognito
Same here, she just woke up and needed a quick shower. I think she may still be in the shower, or slipped and got dead. whatever happened, all I know is I kept some money bought a nice bottle of M/D 2020 (the clear, not fruity ghey shit)
Too bad the tats on the neck make her look so......GHETTO, for the lack of a better word. I'd much rather a woman have nice unadorned skin than trashy tats I guess. But nice titties.

And DJ, Chloe jr.? Only if she's repeatedly pulled the same song 'n dance. And if iggy just seconded that just now

Too bad, she looks bangin'
Same here, she just woke up and needed a quick shower. I think she may still be in the shower, or slipped and got dead. Originally Posted by irishgringo
Maybe she slipped and broke her neck. Many of the pics in her ad look that way.
LA .... them titties is a calling you man !
Yes they are!! Lol!!