URL / Website: https://myalbum.com/folder/feRR5wF6CVJw/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: Bbbj, miss, k9, lfk
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice mm’s and body. Face is cute but she has crooked and stained teeth
Recommendation: No
ouch, that is devastating NO! god damn

this agency has gotten a bunch of NOs lately.
Overhyped agency...I keep getting better experiences at less than half of that rate.
Apologies for the many grammatical errors but I usually dont do a thorough proof read and type these on my phone but feel free to message me if you have questions. She started yelling at me in Korean because she thought I was going too hard and I promise on all my years in mongering that I was not going hard on her. I also forgot to add the note that she refused to let me pound her after she yelled at me and insisted on finishing me in bbbj. So yeah a total of 3-5 total minutes of actual IC.
Overhyped agency...I keep getting better experiences at less than half of that rate. Originally Posted by Quitididcb

So you think she disappeared because she had to much business? Not likely. Not logical. And, you already had her number so if she wasn't answering you there was a reason other than she had to much business.
Do what you want with my information and perspective. You seem to have made up your mind anyways lol
Overhyped agency...I keep getting better experiences at less than half of that rate. Originally Posted by Quitididcb
Please do share
Thank you for the honest review.
So you think she disappeared because she had to much business? Not likely. Not logical. And, you already had her number so if she wasn't answering you there was a reason other than she had to much business. Originally Posted by majorjones
You’re right, not likely that she got too busy, but VERY likely that one or more mongers who got her number from him fucked it up for everyone else by being a dickhead to her in one way or another. Happens all the time. Open your mind.
Thank you! Well said. Honestly it can be anything, she might’ve gotten spooked, found a sugar daddy, or just dropped it all together.

The takeaway is that this is an informational board, where we share intel. whether you write only bad reviews, or you simp on every girl, that is your business and should be respected and not be chastised by your activity on this board.
Strange I've been there 10 plus times seen 3 different girls have yet to have a bad experience. Only one that was even close to bad was when rose wouldn't let me cip. Are you above average in terms of size that's my only thought on her having trouble with you being too rough. Or maybe she has been plowed so many times in the past 6 days she's sore, any time a new girl comes in she is swamped for the first week or so almost impossible to get a chance to see them unless it's a weekday.
So the new Julie girl is actually Narsha. She even wore the same blue underwear pants and white tee that she’s wearing in the pictures. This agency is acting very strange