Hair Length and Color: Black past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very cute face, standard Asian spinner
Recommendation: Yes
Anyone know when she is coming back?
BBFS? Really?
BBFS? Really? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Something tells me all this bbfs at this agency won’t end well…be careful out there! Unless they know something I don’t about what too much bbfs brings…I’ll pass
Something tells me all this bbfs at this agency won’t end well…be careful out there! Unless they know something I don’t about what too much bbfs brings…I’ll pass Originally Posted by biggunner
You can be vaccinated for quite a few stds other than chlamydia and gonorrhea and syphilis. Prep prevents hiv there are vaccines for hep a and b as well as hpv. So really all that's left to worry about is hep c and herpes. All of the 3 listed above are curable with a single shot or some antibiotics so in this day and age bbfs is pretty fucking safe imo.
Most STDs are spread through an*l intercourse.

Well lubed vag quickie ~ low chance.

Only one I worry about is genital Herpes.
If we are getting into all that, soon there will be a herpes vaccine.

https://www.freethink.com/health/herpes-vaccine
You can be vaccinated for quite a few stds other than chlamydia and gonorrhea and syphilis. Prep prevents hiv there are vaccines for hep a and b as well as hpv. So really all that's left to worry about is hep c and herpes. All of the 3 listed above are curable with a single shot or some antibiotics so in this day and age bbfs is pretty fucking safe imo. Originally Posted by Sean.grelly
All that listed and safe? Not really, but it is a hobby that you take your own risks anyhow. Back around 2010 in CA where the Kamps were in place BBFS was not the standard so i hobbied and got a lot of BB stuff based on being an attractive guy and charm. Nowadays with BBFS and CIP being openly advertised I’d be a lot more careful as it only takes one guy with something or a slipup to get something.