Activities: Bbbj, daty, mish, doggie
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Slender tattoos manmades,
Recommendation: No
Why a no on her. I was thinking about seeing her
Thanks
I would say no on her because of the lack of GFE service as advertised on her post. She’s been around for 3-4 years now so I think she is burnt out.

I did not pay the full hour I paid half and even that I don’t think I should have.
Also wanted to add, among the many things being pushed away for includes, lfk/dfk, having her hand block full entry while doing mish, not letting me slap her ass while in doggie, and then just rushing through three standard positions and forcing the condom off me to finish me off in bbbj.
I find it strange how almost every agency you go to you seem to have issues with almost every girl somehow you had a similar issue with narsha @ kgfe... you have 21 reviews and 4 of them say yes to recommend or that you had a good time. Part of me wants to ask the hard hitting questions like do you floss/have good hygiene? Are you AA and is you dick big?
This is just outright disrespectful. I'm not endorsing his no in any context because I wasn't there and I've never seen this lady, but asking about the man's hygiene, is he black and his penis size us just weird to me. If you look at his reviews and I in my opinion had to go into your weirdness to try to decipher weird questions. A bunch of no's come from Amp's and BP which we all know can be an absolute toss up. First I don't understand people discouraging no's. It's his experiences. I've had a lot of no's I don't have the nuts to report. Then going into the AA aspect to me says more about you as a person than the OP no and is just flat out disrespectful
I find it strange how almost every agency you go to you seem to have issues with almost every girl somehow you had a similar issue with narsha @ kgfe... you have 21 reviews and 4 of them say yes to recommend or that you had a good time. Part of me wants to ask the hard hitting questions like do you floss/have good hygiene? Are you AA and is you dick big? Originally Posted by Sean.grelly
Then as I go deeper down the rabbit whole which I don't like to do because it seems weird to me all of your reviews are from this agency and albeit I have no rabbit in this hunt because I've never been there, it seems you are really keen on this agency and attacking any adverse reviews on this agency. Again I have never been there so I don't know. I would simply humbly ask that we all just accept people's no reviews, we need no reviews, because if we are all honest again we all have no reviews that we don't have the balls to share.
Appreciate it pitroom, I couldn’t have said it better. If my review can make a provider step up and provide others better service, then I’m more than happy to see that happen. If you want to take tofft and report back with a yes, by all means go for it. I’m sure you’ve also noted that I’ve been a member since 2010, so I know what good service is. Take what you want from that.
I recall a time when agencies were a guaranteed good time. Now, it is just ladies who feel they can pick and choose who to show a good time and who not to. The excuses range from, you too big, all the way to hygiene and sometimes for no reason at all. I wish the lady would just let me know so I can bail beforehand.

I write only No reviews and I wish more would too.
Absolutely, I’m appalled that there’s a culture of calling you out for saying no. I write my no’s because I pay for an expected service and don’t get it. I don’t write a yes unless it’s been extraordinary and the lady provider is really nice.
I've seen Jennifer once and she is a NO for me as well, and that was about 2 years ago at the other agency. So your review of her don't surprise me.

Kathy is pretty straight up girl, so tell her and she will take care of you. She does take care of her people.

Sometime we hit a bad one, that's part of this business and a NO review if perfectly fine. By NO's you save all of us a lot of money and pain
Interesting

• nile
  • 09-02-2022, 12:01 PM
Maybe she was having an off day or something but…
I’ve seen Jennifer since her Lvip days, when she went independent with Briana and as recent as couple months ago. I’ve always had a great time. Lfk was never a problem and smacking that ass in doggy was never either or ever felt rushed.
I'm adding some more context wrapped in PRIVATE tags.

I have her TikTok if any contributing members of the forum want to PM me for it.