Just want to say...

There is a market out there for safe clean girls. I don't want your disease. Don't be forced by the infected assholes to do things you do not want to do.
Have you ever considered writing a novel; your attention to details..... amazing!
Have you ever considered writing a novel; your attention to details..... amazing! Originally Posted by txcasper
You living with your STI's are as well...
Is that the title of the book or the preface? I'm already on the edge of my seat!!!
Is that the title of the book or the preface? I'm already on the edge of my seat!!! Originally Posted by txcasper
Quite possibly near the end of your life as well.
Well that has to be the conclusion; I've got to say....I may have given you too much credit. You didn't really keep the readers attention and it sounded a bit tard for the most part. Will there be a follow-up?
At your arraignment...
Oh please go on, this has legs!
Oh please go on, this has legs! Originally Posted by txcasper
Much like your Biktarvy prescription.
Is that a new ice cream flavor?
Is that a new ice cream flavor? Originally Posted by txcasper
Downplay your illness. Spread your disease. You want us to be like you? We have our lives ahead of us. You? A gravestone.
Oh wow; didn't know you wrote songs too!!! Is this a ballet?
Oh wow; didn't know you wrote songs too!!! Is this a ballet? Originally Posted by txcasper
It's evidence delusional asshole...
Ahh, never heard of them...are they on tour?
Ahh, never heard of them...are they on tour? Originally Posted by txcasper
Have you heard of this?

Is It a Crime to Intentionally Get Someone Sick?
A person whose intentional or reckless behavior spreads an infectious disease, such as HIV, SARS, or COVID-19, could face criminal charges.