Info on Aoi at AS

Any details appreciated, thanks!!
I know somebody, that knows somebody and they said she is HOT and sweet.

News y IU b
Wonder when Geisha will pop up seeing that the studios are getting Japanese now ��
Any details appreciated, thanks!! Originally Posted by squarehexagon
I would take any information with the tiniest grain of salt and get a second opinion on whoever does the inevitable review from a trustworthy individual. They said Janako was cute for turnout so they might lie about Aoi as well.
I would take any information with the tiniest grain of salt and get a second opinion on whoever does the inevitable review from a trustworthy individual. They said Janako was cute for turnout so they might lie about Aoi as well. Originally Posted by SpringFest
Somehow I feel like you’re referencing my comment in my review of her being cute. Just because one person thinks something about a girl and someone else doesn’t, doesn’t mean they’re lying. I never said she was beautiful or gorgeous, just cute. My opinion and my observation of course.

No details on Aoi Square H
Her selfie looks great and seems like real !
Was just a matter of time before the real Aoi showed up...now this makes sense!!!
Def take bucket of salt, AS hasn't had real photos in while and more so since switching over to the managed/promo studio model

Somehow I feel like you’re referencing my comment in my review of her being cute. Just because one person thinks something about a girl and someone else doesn’t, doesn’t mean they’re lying. I never said she was beautiful or gorgeous, just cute. My opinion and my observation of course.

No details on Aoi Square H Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Not every situation is ymmv. I’m about to make a comparison and please everyone extrapolate what I’m about to say. I’m not exaggerating when I say Janako as a provider priced at 320 an hour looked like a cross between Rosie O'Donnell and a T-Rex. I’m just saying we should all network before taking a chance at Aoi.
I agree with that, but I don’t appreciate being called a liar. Lying would be saying she is Japanese but you show up and she’s African American. I’m seeing a highly rated girl tomorrow that I will review. Interested in your take on my description of her.
I agree with that, but I don’t appreciate being called a liar. Lying would be saying she is Japanese but you show up and she’s African American. I’m seeing a highly rated girl tomorrow that I will review. Interested in your take on my description of her. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I did not call you a liar, please don’t misquote me. At no point were those words uttered.
They said Janako was cute for turnout so they might lie about Aoi as well. Originally Posted by SpringFest
I just went thru all of Janakos reviews, I was the only one that used the word cute
lol be gentle fellas, there are a lot of feelings being expressed here and we should all be delicate like snow.

Aoi already has some drama which sounds about right....lets see who takes one for the team. We will have real reviews and there will be fake reviews; above all everyone cope harder!
I agree with that, but I don’t appreciate being called a liar. Lying would be saying she is Japanese but you show up and she’s African American. I’m seeing a highly rated girl tomorrow that I will review. Interested in your take on my description of her. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Originally Posted by H/Dtown
Could be, lol. Let’s just say I’m going in with high high expectations based on the plethora of previous reviews.