ATTENTION LADIES U MUST READ

Ok , ladies there is a fake review posted . And the Lady reviewed wants you to know she never saw this guy ! She does not want you to think she has given any ok !
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=534862
Thanks!
Not sure I did you Ladies any favors . I stuck my finger in the leaky hole in the dike , but now awaiting the next leak to spring up !
Be Careful !
Not sure I did you Ladies any favors . I stuck my finger in the leaky hole in the dike , but now awaiting the next leak to spring up !
Be Careful ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD
That's true but this is nothing new. If one wants to spot fake reviews simply weed out Most Unestablished-Provider reviews written by recently joined members.

When you're booted from a masquerade ball it's nothing to switch masks and rejoin the party.

He or she ain't the first to post fake reviews in order to gain premium access, establish cred. or promote an Unknown and won't be the last.

This shmuck just made the mistake of being too lazy to at least do some basic research before reviewing a Well Known provider who also happens to be a friend of Detective DH.

Drats foiled again!
probably not a schmuck as much as just someone wanting premium access to read or follow something.

reading all three reviews I would bet on it being a lady maintaining an account for premium access.
probably not a schmuck as much as just someone wanting premium access to read or follow something.

reading all three reviews I would bet on it being a lady maintaining an account for premium access. Originally Posted by Whispers

That sounds about right.
Thank u