A Provider's Response to All the BBFS BS!!

A fellow Hobbyist and myself both contacted a provider we know on "The List". This provider based on our direct knowledge between us and other hobby friends does not provide this service.
We believe her response to very spot-on and worthy of reading.
Thank you so much for the head's up. I've heard before that I am on a list but don't think I can do anything about it. .... What's funny to me is the people that participate in BBBJs that look down on people that do BBFS. Is everyone really that stupid to think they are safe with BBBJ but not BBFS? Get real. One has a higher risk, but the other isn't risk free.

I didn't even read the thread ... because quite frankly ... I have no respect for ECCIE. I rarely get on there and do so only to update my showcase or answer occasional mail. I dislike rumors and gossip because I have been a victim of them more than once. I have haters out there I know for certain. I guess it's because I enjoy my job and willing to go the extra mile that some girls are too lazy or selfish to do. The "extra mile" does NOT include BBFS but people want to believe the worst that's said about others and rarely bother with the truth.

So, my reputation suffers because of the laziness and jealousy of others. Pfft. I used to lose sleep over it and damn near quit at one time because of it. I've since come to understand that I can't do anything about haters and lies spread about me so I won't give them the satisfaction of quitting. People that already know me realize they are lies and still see me. If others choose not to see me because of what they've read about me then they are closed minded and I don't want to see them anyway. I can't change what's been said about me so I try not to let it upset me since there is nothing I can do. I've heard directly from other providers things they don't want everyone to know but won't stoop to the level of announcing it to the public or anyone else for that matter. I know the meaning of discretion and won't lower myself trying to ruin other peoples' reputations. Like yourself, I feel what happens between 2 people is their business. I think providers personal lives should remain private too but understand that's not the way it is. I'm learning more all the time and trying to make fewer mistakes.

I've only had a couple of clients try to convince me to do BBFS with them but was very firm in my refusals. No one else gives me any trouble when I reach for a condom. So, it is what it is and it's just another thing I have to deal with. I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know what's been written/said about me. If I could do something about it I would. Since I can't, I won't let it get me down. The truth doesn't matter to some people. It does matter to me, so I take every rumor I hear with a grain of salt and try to keep an open mind.
Well said! Thanks for sharing this.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
The words and attitude remind me of one on the list for sure. I am relieved to hear her explination. And that at least one provider knows bbbj is not that safe,especially for the provider. Just as daty is not for the client. It seemed in other thread that providers were oblivious to the facts,oral sex is sex Mr. Clinton.
  • ztonk
  • 12-07-2011, 08:47 PM
The OP has the permission of the lady in question to post this on her behalf, so I'm leaving this open.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
A fellow Hobbyist and myself both contacted a provider we know on "The List". This provider based on our direct knowledge between us and other hobby friends does not provide this service.
We believe her response to very spot-on and worthy of reading.
Thank you so much for the head's up. I've heard before that I am on a list but don't think I can do anything about it. .... What's funny to me is the people that participate in BBBJs that look down on people that do BBFS. Is everyone really that stupid to think they are safe with BBBJ but not BBFS? Get real. One has a higher risk, but the other isn't risk free.

I didn't even read the thread ... because quite frankly ... I have no respect for ECCIE. I rarely get on there and do so only to update my showcase or answer occasional mail. I dislike rumors and gossip because I have been a victim of them more than once. I have haters out there I know for certain. I guess it's because I enjoy my job and willing to go the extra mile that some girls are too lazy or selfish to do. The "extra mile" does NOT include BBFS but people want to believe the worst that's said about others and rarely bother with the truth.

So, my reputation suffers because of the laziness and jealousy of others. Pfft. I used to lose sleep over it and damn near quit at one time because of it. I've since come to understand that I can't do anything about haters and lies spread about me so I won't give them the satisfaction of quitting. People that already know me realize they are lies and still see me. If others choose not to see me because of what they've read about me then they are closed minded and I don't want to see them anyway. I can't change what's been said about me so I try not to let it upset me since there is nothing I can do. I've heard directly from other providers things they don't want everyone to know but won't stoop to the level of announcing it to the public or anyone else for that matter. I know the meaning of discretion and won't lower myself trying to ruin other peoples' reputations. Like yourself, I feel what happens between 2 people is their business. I think providers personal lives should remain private too but understand that's not the way it is. I'm learning more all the time and trying to make fewer mistakes.

I've only had a couple of clients try to convince me to do BBFS with them but was very firm in my refusals. No one else gives me any trouble when I reach for a condom. So, it is what it is and it's just another thing I have to deal with. I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know what's been written/said about me. If I could do something about it I would. Since I can't, I won't let it get me down. The truth doesn't matter to some people. It does matter to me, so I take every rumor I hear with a grain of salt and try to keep an open mind. Originally Posted by chairspud

So if you have no respect for ECCIE, why not guest your account? Why update your account/showcase since you have such a distaste for this place? You don't like the site but you will still take business from it?

sixx
So if you have no respect for ECCIE, why not guest your account? Why update your account/showcase since you have such a distaste for this place? You don't like the site but you will still take business from it?

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Maybe because it is her right to do so?
Maybe because it is her right to do so? Originally Posted by NipLover
But incredibly hypocritical of her.....

The place has a definite value to her but she has no respect for what it is to others....

I think that says a hell of a lot about the lady.

Anyway to line her pocket book.... whether or not she has respect for it....

Probably has the same attitude about her clients....

you are all simply an ATM for her......

Personally..... I tend to keep that in my mind about any lady that takes my money.....

hopefully a few will read this and realize just what they mean to this individual.....

IMO the lady that displays this level of hypocrisy as well as disdain is probably guilty of exactly that which she is denying....

after all.. whether she likes or agrees with it... hey... it makes her money
I respectfully disagree. I don't enjoy posting as much on here anymore because of the disrespect, rumors, and negativity. This place isn't always very friendly, however I will still post my weekly ads because there are thousands of members who check the ads, not just the guys who post a lot and make this place feel like high school all over again. I don't think that makes me a hypocrit, and don't think it makes her one either. Furthermore, to make the assumptionn that her response probably means she really is guilty of bbfs is pretty pathetic IMO.
I couldn't have said it better myself Jamie! I don't thing anyone has to be best friends w this site just to post and promote their business. Seriously, wake up. To that self respecting baby who wrote it:::: Go Girl!!!
You do not have to be friends with somebody or in this case with this website in order to have a little respect for it.

Her statement that she has NO RESPECT FOR ECCIE is what fuels my statement.

If she shows no respect then she is due none.
You do not have to be friends with somebody or in this case with this website in order to have a little respect for it.

Her statement that she has NO RESPECT FOR ECCIE is what fuels my statement.

If she shows no respect then she is due none. Originally Posted by Whispers

Why should she respect a place that has members who try to ruin other's reputations with accusations such as bbfs? She isn't getting respect, so she won't respect in return. The whole chicken or egg, what comes first thing.

I think she chose to be the bigger person, and not get caught up in the drama.

I think she chose to be the bigger person, and not get caught up in the drama. Originally Posted by CRamsey
How do you see it that way when she has some guy post her opinion in an anonymous fashion?

This is simply HE said/SHE said... Why believe her side over his?

She chooses to have her say and duck the controversy. That CREATES drama....

IMO the whole subject is best left not discussed in a public venue but if it IS going to get talked about expect some heat..

Why are you so apt to believe an unnamed Provider over an anonymous list?

Neither have credibility in my mind.

Either speak up for what you believe in and stand by your beliefs or don't come whining....
Darien
Not to ruffle feathers, but I've always had a hard time hearing someone's opinion stated through someone else. If you have something to say then say it.

You can dislike this board all you want but this is exactly what it's created for. Who knows, maybe this lady could've personally put a powerful spin on it.

It possibly could've opened up further honest debate but I'm left going .... Ummm...ok an anonymous denial. Ok.

Believe me, I despise the list and find it to be, quite honestly, chicken shit.just more rumors set off behind the scenes with no real way of calling bullshit.

I'm not on it but that doesn't change the way I feel about it.I feel for the ladies on it. It's a no win situation.
But the board is what you make
D****n Originally Posted by hicks36
So here is the can of worms that just got opened.

He posts a list that the board says can't be posted.

"She" comes out in an anonymous fashion to deny a claim that most people here are unaware of.

"He" comes back to name her.....

Where is the board going to rule on the rights of the people posting?

He can't share his information yet she can deny it anonymously?

You folks are opening up a huge can of worms....

Talk of BBFS should remain where it has always remained..... shared by those few that desire the info in private away from the general viewership of the board.

You can't hear one side without the other....

On this subject its best to keep both sides in a more restrictive place.