Nutting it bareback

Have any of you guys ever nutted inside a provider bareback? I almost always use protection except for a regular I saw a few years ago in KC. We used protection for the first few times we met but as we got comfortable with each other (knowing we both don't do drugs, get tested regularly etc) she let me cum in her.

Interested to hear about other experiences, especially a provider who is a stranger etc.
Yes. Definitely has to be with a regular. There have been a few occasions where the cover broke, and I just kept going. Whoops, LOL. And I definitely enjoy eating the creampie. If a provider is okay with bareback with the first time I see her, the she's barebacking with everyone. Not okay with that.
Have any of you guys ever nutted inside a provider bareback? I almost always use protection except for a regular I saw a few years ago in KC. We used protection for the first few times we met but as we got comfortable with each other (knowing we both don't do drugs, get tested regularly etc) she let me cum in her.

Interested to hear about other experiences, especially a provider who is a stranger etc. Originally Posted by knockherup1983
Hence your moniker? LOL! Seriously is this provider still active in KC? PM me, I like to know who to take off my dance card.....
I had a couple providers didn't care whether or not we did bbfs and couple offer bb for as an extra cost option. I never did either. I only had one experience with a provider that did included bbfs. After about 15 minutes she decided to pull off the condom to finish and she assured me that she was"ok". I knew her and saw her a few times but I felt stupid to allow that anyway. Luckily, I didn't need to see a doctor a week later.
Yes. Definitely has to be with a regular. There have been a few occasions where the cover broke, and I just kept going. Whoops, LOL. And I definitely enjoy eating the creampie. If a provider is okay with bareback with the first time I see her, the she's barebacking with everyone. Not okay with that. Originally Posted by Theatrical person
Agree
It's funny though....how many of us will not think twice about DATY, yet we cringe at bareback?? I'm one who gets a read of the lady, if I'm comfortable with DATY, then I'm comfortable with bareback.
DATY cant get them pregnant ��
There is a lot more barebacking going on than anyone wants to sdmit.

Interested to hear about other experiences, especially a provider who is a stranger etc. Originally Posted by knockherup1983
Do you mind sending me a PM?
DATY cant get them pregnant �� Originally Posted by _Steve_

No worries for me on that one!