Encounter: Jordan is back and better than ever!

Date: 7-24-2024
Name: Jordan TexasTech
User ID:: NA
Phone: She will provide after screening
Email Address: jordanredraiders@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P403199
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria area
Activities: DFK, BODY EXPLORATION, TITTY WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, BBBJ, FIV, DATY, DATO, K9
Hair Length and Color: Medium length brunette.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is 5’7 (taller than average) and around 110 or 115 pounds. Very slim and athletic without an once of fat on her well proportioned body. Looks like the high school female athlete you always wanted to hook up with. Flat stomach with pierced navel, perky B cup breasts with very responsive eraser nipples, nice round bubble butt, and the face of an angel. A couple of very small tats. A true spinner!
Recommendation: Yes
Glad you had a good time. I caught her as well. Saw her last time she was in town and had a decent time, but this time she was the biggest scam ive had in a long time.
Never took her vape out of her mouth, was texting the entire time. Was incredibly frustratwd with her saying wtf! to her. She was just full of excuses saying shes just a littly rusty getting back into the game being out of things for awile. But made no attempt to change, and got frustrated at me when i actually yopk her phone out of her hand and set it oncthe table just to have her pick it up and resume. Finally l, she had the nerve to tell me we needed to hurry up because i was running out of time. It was laughable.
I had even given her a stellar review previously. For me it was a huge NO
She just NCNS me. Bummer
Whelp thanks gents for saving me time and money. I have been trying to get a hold of her to see her tomorrow or Friday but I think I’ll pass now. Sad too.. her pics look nice